Bondage queens.
08-05-2009, 05:08 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Katt growled loudly in pain, digging her claws into the table to try and ease it, "Please, be gentle." she whimpered slightly, her tail curling around to rub her sore ass.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

08-06-2009, 07:52 AM,
"Rrr, I can be as rough or gentle as I want to, bitch. Just for that you get five extra spanks!" Vook growled, grabbing Katt's tail away from her rump and yanking it, before giving the feline an even harder spank. "You just never learn, do you, slut??"
08-06-2009, 02:56 PM,
"AHHH!" Katt cried out before the paddle even hit her, pain shooting up her back as her sensitive tail was pulled, then letting out another cry as the paddle struck her, "St-stop, it hurts." she whimpered.

08-07-2009, 07:15 AM,
"Mmm, I'm not going to stop until you've learned your lesson, slut." Vook purred, becoming quite turned on from all of Katt's cries of pain, her cock already fully erect, and throbbing eagerly. She raised the paddle once more, and smacked it firmly on Katt's rump. "Will you obey every order your Mistress gives you without question?"
08-07-2009, 02:41 PM,
"Ahhh," Katt cried out again, though there was a twinge of pleasure in her cry, her pussy juices squirting out slightly as she was slapped, "Y-yes, I'll obey you mistress, anything you say, please."

08-08-2009, 05:11 PM,
"Ooh, what's this?" Vook smirked as she brought the paddle up, seeing a sploch of liquid on it, and lapping it off, knowing the taste right away. "Oooh, so my slut is enjoying her spanking?" she asked, smirking down towards Katt.
08-08-2009, 05:40 PM,
Silvia blushed a little as Mindy laid down next to her but any embarrassment she might have had was overruled by her stomach. She was on the tray as soon as she felt Mindy didnt mind and began to eat everything on sight. Despite her sexy, slim figure, Silvia ate allot due to her high metabolism. The little snack she had been allowed before hardly filled her at all and after all that exercise and all those days in the store a heaping plate of breakfast alone was almost enough to bring her to tears, a whole tray actually made her cry a little.
08-08-2009, 05:42 PM,
Katt's tail subconciously moved to cover her dripping pussy, her face turning a bright shade of pink, "Yes, it, feels, good." Katt admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh wow, someone was hungry," Mindy laughed a bit, grabbing a strip of bacon off of the tray and eating it, "Didn't they feed you in that place? Savages."

08-09-2009, 06:23 AM,
"Rrr, naughty slut...you were enjoying it all along, weren't you?" Vook growled, pulling Katt's tail again to get it away from her pussy. "Oh well then...you promised to obey me, that's good enough...for now." she added with a smirk, moving up closer to the feline, pressing her stiff cock against Katt's moist cunt. "You've gotten your Mistress' cock so hard, from all that screaming..."
08-09-2009, 04:23 PM,
Katt growled slightly like a cat in heat, "Please mistress, use my pussy to relieve yourself," she moaned softly.