Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare walked around to, inspecting the room and its contents. She found tons of devices, harnesses and restraints as well as hand cuffs and the like. "So...Where do we start? Or better yet, how?" She asked, still puzzled by most of the things she saw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well here's a good place," Vaps smiled, suddenly grabbing Flare's hands and placing them behind her back and cuffing them together, "Mmm, this is actually kind of arousing. We might have to trade positions sometime." she smiled, wrapping her arms around Flare's body, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing," she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed and struggled a little, but found that her arms were firmly secured. Her breasts were thrust out because of this and made to look more prominent, and they were already large. She also had to admit, if no one else then to herself, that this was a bit arousing for her as well as she lost control of her situation a little, Vap's now mostly in control of what happened to her. "What next?" She asked a little anxious and a little afraid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well let's see," Vaps scratched her head a bit, "Really wish I'd payed more attention when I snuck a peak, ummm, I think we need OH a safe word that's what they called it." she said with excitement that she had remembered, "Let's see, oh I know, if you feel uncomfortable and want to stop just say pokeball." she smiled, "I figure that's something you wouldn't say normally so there won't be any mistaking it." she said as she knelt down behind Flare, massaging her ass a bit and spreading her ass cheeks to reveal the girl's tail-hole, poking at it a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed as she felt Vaps's hands on her tender butt and then winced as she poked her tail hole. "What is a safe word? What do we need it for?" She asked nervously as she lightly pressed herself against Vaps.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heard Shaun talking about it once with some redhead, the safeword is so no one gets hurt," Vaps explained, "Like I said, if you want to stop just say the word, but then again," She moved her head forward, sliding her tongue into Flare's tail-hole a little ways before pulling it out, "You don't want me to stop do you?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare let out a moan and her whole body trembled as her tail hole was teased and slightly penetrated. She blushed and shook her head no. "So Pokeball is the "safe" word? So I say it and it all stops?" She asked nervously. Once answered she smiled a little and wagged her butt cutely. "So, whats next?" she asked excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yep, one word and I untie you and we go back to our rooms." Vaps smiled. Hearing Flare's encouragement she pulled the girl down onto her back, "This, is next." she smiled, burying her muzzle into Flare's pussy, taking care not to damage the girl's hymen as she began to lick all over it, planting a few kisses around it and on her clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare gasped as the treatment began to moaned softly as it continued, quickly becoming wet from arousal. "Ohh...Vaps your really good at this." She moaned as her chains rattled, she wanted to move her arms around as she was licked and kissed, simply because it was so good, but she was restrained...and for some reason she liked it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, I've had lots of practice," Vaps giggled, She's such a cutie, I want to just grab one of those fake cocks and fuck her right now. she thought but didn't think Flare was ready for that yet. She instead just stuck with eating her out for now, keeping Flare just on the edge of orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad