Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare moaned and returned the kiss and embraced Vaps tightly, mashing their breasts together. Flare's could feel Vaps's hard nipples pressing agaisnt hers and the feeling was enough to make her wet. She moaned once more into the kiss and slowly pulled it apart, pulling back slowly and looking deep into Vaps's eyes as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm, you enjoyed that didn't you?" Vaps smiled, "Come on, I think we've more than covered the foreplay, lie down and let's get to the fun part."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare nodded and giggled, kissing vaps on the noes again while turning and laying down next to her, her soft furry body still touching Vaps's cool scaly one. She purred slightly and licked Vaps's cheek. "How do you want to start?" She asked with a playful wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Letting me take the lead? You're the submissive type huh?" Vaps giggled, "Well, let's start with some of the basics." She smiled, rolling over onto the other girl, her face at Flare's chest, she kissed her furry breasts a bit before moving down, planting quick kisses on her stomache and especially just above her pussy before pressing her lips against Flare's lower lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare trembled and moaned a little as Vaps kissed her way down her body, and gave a delighted squeak when she felt her kiss her pussy. Her legs curled around Vaps a little as her body burned for her water variant friend to continue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh it's not gonna be that easy," Vaps giggled, "You're gonna have to beg me for it," she teased, planting a quick kiss directly on Flare's bud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare moaned again and then let out a small wine. "Not fair Vaps! I won, the least you could do is not take advantage of the situation." Flare said with a cute pout, looking down at Vaps. She wiggled her hips a little and said "Come on Vaps, pleeeeeeeease?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww, but it's so much fun having you at my mercy." Vaps teased, dragging her tongue up Flare's pussy lips and across her bud, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh! Come oooon Vasp! I said please!" Flare whimpered as she bucked her hips a craving more stimulation. "Please with a cherry on top?" She said, adding another cute pout, her needing eyes looking into Vaps's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay, under one condition," Vaps smiled, giving her bud another teasing lick, "Tonight, after we go back home and everyone else is asleep, we're going to sneak back into that room, and I'm going to play with you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad