Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
"Mmrr...hard to stay clean around such a sexy girl." Ocax replied with a grin, stroking Amy's head gently with one claw, while giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You're just so good at pleasing me...it's hard to resist making love to you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy blushed cutely but did not relent on her embrace and moaned lightly as he stroked her head, her sensitive ears flicking when his hands came close. "I love you so much Ocax...do all the rescued slaves fall for you like this?" She asked, only half joking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh...I wouldn't doubt it, my lover." The bird chuckled softly, gently nuzzling her snout with a smile. "I know I've definitely fallen for you, my beautiful Amy." he added, still gently stroking her head, scratching behind her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy simply continued to moan softly and contently as he stroked and held her. She would stay like this for as long as she was allowed to, loving the new found peace she now had. Meanwhile, Ocax's computer still held the message he had yet to read.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ocax murred happily, loving the soft moment with his lover, resting his claw gently on her head and starting to rub her back. "Shall we get out now, my lover?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Only if you want to." Amy said, still to enraptured in Ocax's warmth and hug to do anything but continue her tender moment. The water feel upon them like warm rain and it was all so soothing that the only way Amy was leaving was if Ocax left her alone or if he carried her out with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh...can't run up a high gas bill." The bird softly chuckled, kissing Amy's lips gently, before scooping her up into his arms and standing up, turning off the hot water. He opened the shower door and stepped out onto the towel that was spread across the floor, before setting Amy down, wrapping a towel around her body. "Dry off, and we'll get dressed." he added, wrapping a towel around his feathery body, rubbing it back and fourth to dry himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy nodded and began to dry herself, perhaps a bit more sensually then she had to, but it was all for her Ocax. She then let the towel drop and hugged Ocax's arm and let him lead her to where they would get dressed, knowing little about doing such things anyways.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ocax wrapped his towel around his waist and gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder, leading her out of the bathroom, and to the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He took the towel off and hung it on the back of the door, before going into the closet, taking out a pair of boxers, pants, and a shirt, for himself. "Feel free to wear what you want, Amy." he added, stepping aside for her as he got dressed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy looked at the clothes and decided to wear some black shorts and a long sleeved shirt that was a little to big for her but kept her warm. She smiled cutely at Ocax and waited to see what he would do next. She was fine doing whatever, be that watching T.V. or running outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)