Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy moaned and nodded. She began to slowly move her delicate hand up and down in his hard shaft. She could feel herself nearing her "first" orgasm but held it back, or rather, she felt like she should. She did not know why, it just felt like it was not time yet, something had yet to happen. Suddenly she had a flash of memories and smiled. She stood up suddenly and turned around. Before Ocax could say anything, she placed her sex back down in front of him, but now she was facing his cock. She smiled and licked it gently and took it into her mouth. she went slowly at first, hopping that he liked it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oooohh, godsss...Amy..!!" Ocax moaned, loving the feel of her mouth around his cock, having missed that feeling. "Mmrr, yesss...do that, Amy...aaahhh...suck me..." he murred, grasping the vixen's plump buttcheeks and pushing his tongue deeper into her pussy, his beak going inside her pussy a little as he licked hard at her inner walls, his tongue hitting her G-Spot a few times even; his cock throbbing hard and releasing a spurt of precum from Amy's licking and sucking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy moaned madly as she felt pleasure like never before and quickly swallowed the cum. She continued to lick and suck as best she could, her body trembling as she neared her orgasm. She could hardly stand it, her G-Spot being hit over and over and Ocax's beak inside her, it was all so much. But she vowed not to stop pleasuring him, and so she did not, even when she should have orgasmed. It was almost...painful She felt like she should but she was not. But it did not matter, all that mattered was Ocax.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mmmrggh...godss...she hasn't cum yet? I've been eating her out for a while now... Ocax thought with a bit of confusion as he kept licking deeply into Amy's soaking wet pussy, his tongue thrusting hard into her G-spot as his cock released some precum as a reward for her good sucking, the shaft throbbing and twitching in joy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy moaned louder and louder, her pussy getting wetter but she could not cum...why? "Ocax?" She asked, stopping for a second and licking up some precum. "Is it...is it really OK for me to cum?" she asked timidly. "I dont know why, it just dosent feel right....but I want to soooo badly....is this...natural?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh SHIT...don't tell me she's getting those memories back now! the bird grunted, continuing to eat out Amy's pussy. "Yes...cum for me!!" he grunted, licking as hard as he could across her walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That seemed to make it all better, and suddenly she could not hold back her orgasm if she tried. She screamed in utter ecstasy and her cum washed over Ocax's beak. She Jerked him off as she came hard, her vision almost blurring from the sheer pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmpmlh!" The bird moaned from the sudden gush of female cum around his beak, pulling it out so that he could french her pussy lips and drink it all down. Mmmhhh, oh yes...never forgot that sweet flavor... he thought, his shaft twitching in Amy's paw, feeling about ready to shoot it's load.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy continued to jack him off as she moaned softly, then slipping it back into her mouth and sucking as she felt her mind still in the warm embrace of utter ecstasy. Now all that remained was to please Ocax, she wanted to please him more then anything. She licked and sucked as best she could, hoping that it would be enough as her pussy produced one last gush of her love juices, making her moan deeply.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmrgghh...oohhhgggh....Amy...! I'm...ggrahh!" The avian squawked loudly as he bucked up into Amy's mouth, his shaft throbbing hard and quickly, in time with his fast heartbeat, every other throb shooting off a squirt of warm semen into Amy's waiting mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan