Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Jailen smiled, "Sure thing! But why not stay in your place just in case?" She then winked at her.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I know that, but you know him very well..." Mitsuki said as take a glance to the werewolf. "Plus we're just met...and not yet know each other deeply..." Then, she made a mind-contact with Jailen. "....Or you want to be alone with Ryo, is it?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
'Yesh! It'll be much better besides I can teleport him to your place. I think he sleeps more comfortable where you are.' as she continued talking to her with her mind. 'Although you might want WD stay at your place just in case!'

The werewolf tossed and turned grumbling miserably. WD sweatdropped. "This'll be a long day..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..I understand..." Mitsuki replies telepathically, looking to Lax who turned around and grumbling. "...I forgot... I have something to do....It's better for me bringing you to my home so I can do the task and monitoring you at the same time...." She said to Lax, looking back to Jailen.

"We'll return back to my place...and kindly taking care of Ryo, Jailen.." Mitsuki said telepathically with a smile, bowing her head a little and turning around, looking to the little dragon. "Could you follow me to my home? I need you on his side just in case..."

Meanwhile, Ryo being silent all the way and at the same time, accidently hearing Mitsuki and Jailen's telephatic conversation.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
WD nodded and then he went and hit Ryo's head first. "It's rude to listen to other people's private conversation you know."

Jailen sweatdropped, "Oh c'mon WD you have to go to Mitsuki's place right?"

"Al-alright...." grumbled the dragon as he left the two pair alone.

Jailen giggled, "He's so silly, I remember when Lax got him when he was a little baby. Although he thought Lax was his mommy." She then laughed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo whimper quietly and rub his head a little once WD hits him. "It sure tough for Lax to take care of WD... Anyway, let's go in.. It's getting colder..." He said, opening the door and letting Jailen to enter first.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki still helping Lax walking on his feet and fetching him to her home while WD follows. As usual, she went silence and did not questioned why Lax grumble during the private conversation between her and Jailen.

In a few moments of walking, they arrives. "...Follow me, WD... I show you my apartment..." By placing her arms on his waists and coiling her tail with his, she focus her energy and make a quick jump up to the 9th floor, before landed on the balcony. Then, she brings Lax to the guest room and gently lays the werewolf on the bed. "...Here you go..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jailen glomped the furry yellow wolf, her arms wrapped around his chest, and her perky tail then swayed as she got the hold of him. "Anyways. We're alone~<3" she smiled mischievously.

Before long...WD noticed something very strange...his fur...is slowly changing! "Lax!?!"

Lax turned, his fur is slowly disappearing...but somehow...his skin is appearing more human like?
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hehe...I guess so..." Ryo spoke nervously, seeming uncomfortable for being alone with other female except his friend Mitsuki. The girlish wolf then close the door behind him before looking to Jailen. "...So, what should we do...?"

"...I guess...his berserk mode seems break the curse..." Mitsuki said, sitting besides the werewolf, monitoring him as his fur slowly disappear. "Anyway, what kind of situation he turn into berserk mode?....Is there any side effects after that...?" She ask WD.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jailen smiled at him; wrapping his arms and purred as she started pressing her lips against his maw. Her tail slowly swayed, her wings changed different shapes and her antenna glow a little brighter.

"This is actually my first time I've seen him as a human." said WD having no clue why he's turning back to normal. "I don't think Jailen knows about either. We don't know about his past, he never talked about especially the pain behind the back, although I could sense it's still there."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo surprised a little bit and blushes deeply; gently placing one arm on her waists, pulls her closer to his body and return the kiss passionately while his eyes closed and murring.

"I see..." Mitsuki still monitoring Lax in changing forms with her ears lowered a little bit, before continued. "This is my first time too, till one day he tells me about his past times...poor him..." She then caressing his forehead and hair gently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds