Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Any moaned as her breast was squeezed and licked the side of his face lovingly. "Mmm, hello stud." She said in a sleepy voice, cuddling closer to him, her body feeling heavy yet strangely sensitive as she soaked in the hot water. She slowly began to jack him off, slowly stroking his shaft with her soft trained paw. Her nipple further erected under his grasp and became hard in his stimulation. She murred more and stroked a little more vigorously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooh, Amy...mmmhhhh..." Ocax murred in bliss, the vixen's paw softer than his own claw, which brought him tons more pleasure, his cock shooting straight up to a full erection, throbbing in Amy's paw. "You're so good at pleasing me..." he murred, grasping Amy's nipples with his claws and rolling them between his fingers while pulling on them gently to give her some pleasure as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"And you are so good to me." She moaned as she kept stroking his cock, harder, faster. She moaned as her nipple was stimulated, blushing crimson and looking up at Ocax as she lay her head on his chest, her eyes seeing him as much more then a lover. He was provider, a guardian, her savior and lover. She could not count how many ways she loved him...though she could only count on her fingers anyways. She licked his face once more and then got an idea. She wanted to please him, to make sure she would always be with him, as a person or slave. She wanted to do something for him. "Mmmmhhh...love? Would you like me to....let you use my...my tail hole?" She blushed as she said this, looking away as she did. She had never asked to be fucked, at least not with out being forced to ask, and she found that asking sincerely made her feel slightly shameless, like a tramp trying to live with a prince. She blushed a little harder, but waited for his answer, more then willing to endure a little pain for her most precious person.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If that's what you want, Amy...then so be it..." Ocax gently nuzzled the side of her head, giving her cheek a soft lick as his erection squirted some pre into the water from her hard, fast stroking. "Mmmrhhgg...that is...if I don't cum first from your stroking..." he murred, absolutely loving the feeling of her soft padded paw jerking off his sensitive avian cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy smiled seeing that she was pleasing Ocax well, maybe a little to well. "Then perhaps another time." She said, resting her head back on his chest and snuggling with him, loving the feeling of his body so close to hers while they both lay in the warm water. "I want you to be able to fully savor that hole." She said as she sped up her stroking. She pressed herself against him now, letting her left breast press against his chest she reached up and licked his beak lovingly, ready to go into a kiss if he so desired.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmmrhhh....no...if you want it now...you'll...rrgghh...get it...nnnOOOWW!" he let out a loud moan as he hit his climax; shooting off his load of seed into the warm water they were both bathing in. "Oooh, gods Amy..." he panted, leaning back against the wall of the tub, enjoying the afterglow of his powerful orgasm. "Those paws...are wonderful..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy blushed and hugged him in earnest, embracing him and pressing her entire body against him. "Im glad you like them." She said licking his cheek. She held him then, and if she could have wished for anything at that moment it would be to be held back, to be taken care of by him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love them, Amy...along with every other part of your magnificent body..." The avian murred, hugging Amy close to his body, stroking her back with his claws and kissing her lips. "We don't have to wait until next time, Amy...if you want me to take your tailhole...then we can do it right now..." he softly whispered, his cock still hard as ever.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy blushed. Apparently, though not as unbearably huge as her masters, Ocax had more endurance. She preferred that they did it here in the tube where there was plenty of lube already. She licked his beak a few more times before saying "Anything for my Ocax." She then slowly got up off him and bent over doggy style right in front of him. She braced herself since the only anal sex she had ever had had always been rough and painful. "Just,,,,go a little slow ok? If thats ok, if not go as hard as you want."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Amy...how many times to I have to tell you...?" Ocax said softly as he got up on his knees, gently sliding his claws up her sides before gripping softly. "You're not a slut, and I'm not your master..." he stated once more, his erection resting between her buttcheeks, throbbing softly in need. "I'll do whatever you ask me...anything for my lover."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan