Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy vigorously licked it all up, swallowing ever drop. She stayed there for as long as he orgasmed and made sure she got every last bit out of him before she looked up and licked her lips. "Tasty." She said smilling as she crawled up to hin and nuzzeled him some more. "Thanks for the breakfast." She said lovingly as she stroked his chest and pressed her breasts agasint him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmwhat? Breakfast? That's not...your breakfast." Ocax shook his head, still panting softly, feeling her furry tits pressing into his feathery chest. "I was going to make us both a big, delicious breakfast. How does that sound?" he asked, scratching under her chin gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy looked up at him and smiled. "That would be great! I never get a good breakfast, not even grual. Master said it was to keep me in my place so the best I ever got was his cum." She said as she hugged him, feeling warm and loved. She then stood up and said "Come on! I want to eat my first real breakfast!" She said excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh...calm down, Amy...can't rush someone who's just woken up, especially someone who woke up with a hot vixen blowing them." Ocax teased as he slowly stood up, wrapping an arm around Amy's shoulder, before exiting the room, and heading back down to the kitchen. "How do Pancakes sound?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"What is Pancake?" She asked as she sat down, wearing a long red shirt now. "I know that one time master let me out of the dungeon and stuffed me in cake for some one. I licked a little of the frosting, it tasted really good but I did not tell master, he hates it when I eat anything he does not feed me. I also had to dance for three honored guests when they opened the cake and then they all had their way with me." She said it as if it was just an everday thing. which it probably was, but still, she could not hide the small amount of sadness that layered her voice. "Then, when I could not move any more Master kicked me on the floor and the men thre some cake at me that I got to clean out of my fur later...but Master only let me have a little and then cleaned me so I could not have to much. Then he kicked me again and made me go into the travel pen...its reall uncomfortabel in the travel pen....." From the glazed over look in her eye it was easy to tell that she was reliving it all in her head. She shuddered and a tear slipped down her cheek as she remembered him shoving her into the small dog carrier and make ing her go on long trips inside of it, in the dark, alone, in his trunk....no sky...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, no, no." Ocax shook his head. "You just forget all about any of that, okay? That life is behind you, now. Understand?" he explained, taking some leftover pancakes out of the refrigerator, and putting them in the microwave; getting out the bucket of butter and bottle of syrup. "Here, you want something sweet?" he asked, walking over to Amy and uncapping the bottle of syrup, putting it up to her nose. "See? It's called Syrup. It's really tasty on Pancakes!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh! I love sweet things! Like Candy wrappers and popsickle sticks!" She said sniffing the syrup. She jumped with delight as the smell hit her nostrils. This was the first time she had ever smelled something so sweet! She took a little and squeezed it onto her finger and licked it up. she jumped up and moaned with delight. She almost felt dizzy as she tasted the delicous sap. "this is really really good!" She exclaimed excitly as she held the bottle to her lips and began to drink it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, hey, now!" Ocax grasped the bottle, pulling it out of her mouth. "You don't drink the syrup, Amy." he chuckled, patting her back gently. "And this is the only bottle I've got left, so we've got to make good use of it." he added, going to the microwave and taking out the plate of pancakes, pouring syrup all over them before setting the plate in front of Amy. No use trying to teach her to use utensils...she probably needs a bath anyways...so I'll let her have fun eating. he thought with a soft smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy looked at the pancaked like they where some sort of strange creature and lowered her head so that it was level with them. She stared at them for a while and then comidcally stuck her tongue out and licked the side. She yipped and dug in. She ate them like a slave would eat them, that meant fast, neatly and with her hands and mouth. She licked her lips as she finished and said "They taste super great!....but now my fur is all sticky." She said looky at her sticky hands and feeling her syrup soaked snout.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, don't worry. I was going to give you a nice bath, anyways." The avian chuckled as he took Amy's plate and put it into the dishwasher. "Come on, I bet you haven't had a bath in ages." he added, motioning for the vixen to follow as he walked out of the room and down the hall again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan