Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Jailen followed his instructions, after a few moments she kindna improve except the long words. "Oh...it's very hard..." she said sweating rubbing her hands across her forehead.

Lax still sleeping like a baby still just laid there. He dislike too much light, he rather go outside at night to chill. However; his stomach was rather growling loudly and he cursed. "I'm busy......"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry about it. Just kept on practicing. I believe in you that you can get a better score and successful in your studies. I'm always here to lend a help. Don't give up so easily, Jailen." The girlish wolf giving a warm words of encouragement to continue her effort in studying the verbal English.

Once Mitsuki finish making the light meals, the lavender wolf girl brings the meal to her room where Lax is currently sleeping. She knew the werewolf didn't like too much lights, so it's better not to force him to get out of the room and eat at living room.

Mitsuki place the meals on the floor before went closer to sleepy Lax, caressing his head and ears gently. "I prepare a light meal for you and I place it on the floor. You can eat anytime you like to, Lax." She softly whispers on his ears before giving a kiss on his forehead, leaving the room after that.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
It tooked hours until finally Jailen was really tired from the amount of practicing they have to do. "I'm very tired....can we go home?" The snow cat yawned out of boredom. ["After the rest I'll be able to study more with you."

The gunslinger werewolf growled softly; sniffing his nose at the wonderful aroma that Mitsuki has cooked. "Hmmm I smell something wonderful...I can't tell if it's you or just the cooking." he teased.

His stomach growled even louder and he continues to ignore it. "Argh, a stomach doesn't know when to quit when I needed sleep the most." Lax grumbled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure thing, Jailen." Ryo smile as giving the snow leopard a gentle rubs on her head, before kneels on the ground with his back facing her. "Want me to carry you on my back?"

Meanwhile, Mitsuki is sitting on the balcony in her daily clothings, watching people doing their daily needs while reading a light novels. This is what she usually do to spend her free time before the day turns dark to go out for a patrol.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The snowy leopard growled wildly before jumping onto his back like a pounce on him like a kitten on his back. "Thank you!" She smiled happily her legs were hanging and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

The werewolf yawned tirelessly and went to the restroom to brush his teeth then finally he ate his 'lunch.' His eyes went wide open as he found how delicious her food was. Lax turned and smiled. "Hmpft she's really not that bad."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The cream wolf smiles as gently place her legs on his waists for more support, walks forward to her home. "You're welcome, plus this is a reward for your hardwork." He said while swishing his tail, the tip gently tapping the female's tail.

The lavender female wolf sense that the werewolf already wokes up, but she prefer not to disturb him which currently eating her hand-made 'lunch'. "I hope you likes it, Lax." She thought in smile, returning back to her reading materials.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Awww thank you!" she smiled getting used to talking English almost frequently. Her tail perkingly wrapped around his. "And I'll give you a proper kiss when we get home."

Lax twitched his ears feeling he's sensing something that goes completely wrong. He stood up from the bed after he finished eating the lunch that Mitsuki has made. His body starting to feel tense as he felt like there was bother that he doesn't know what it was.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No need to, Jailen. Yesterday's kiss is quite enough for me." Ryo smiles in blush before continued. "Plus, I don't want your brother knows you kiss me." He kept on walking to Jailen's condominium, slowly passing in front of Mitsuki's apartment.

Mitsuki's eyes spotted the cream wolf, which is her best friend carrying the white female leopard on his back. "We didn't meet for a while and you alredy got yourself a girlfriend." She thought to herself while chuckles softly, still watching them walking on the pedestrian path.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh c'mon a little kiss wouldn't hurt!" teased the summoner as she hugged him lovingly. "Besides my brother would never kill you! Maybe hurt you."

Lax sneakily walked in and he wore a toothy grin as the moment she got distracted by view of the two pair. He then grabbed her by the waist to give her a nice sweet hug.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo sigh softly a little, his tail coils more against Jailen's tail. "As you wish to, Jailen. Besides, it's kinda rude for not rejecting girl's offer." He smiles widely as they almost reaches Jailen's condominium.

Mitsuki surprised a little once she felt a warm soft furry arms on her waists, before smiles gently. "Oh, it's you... How's your sleep, Lax..?" She asked, seeming like she forgot about what happen earlier.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds