Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Trust me... she could have killed you." Kurtz stated, looking onto her quietly although smiling afterwards. "But, I bet you would have held her off anyhow." He started to slightly chuckle, before nodding. "You were holding it... kinda well..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt jumped to her feet, taking the laughing as teasing, "I bet I could hold my own against you in a fight." She smiled, "Just name the terms."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After settling down, Liz slumped on her back against a tree. She was gasping while holding Ken's body to hers, but keeping his maw shut with one of her claws. "I have to think of something... I don't want you to die... if Shinigamis can turn into Arcannars then there must be a way for Hollows to turn into Souls!" she said, lowering her ears a bit.

Ken whined, his white eyes focusing on Liz's maw, he wagged his tail as if he was listening to her.

Liz sighed and closed her eyes, hoping for someone to just come and bring a solution that didn't involve someone dying. But as if fate was toying with the dragoness, the shadows around started to disappear, the trees shook and the air densed more than usual. Sensing this, the shinigami's eyes shot open as she kicked the floor to jump away before a humongous claw fell ontop of her. "Can't an innocent girl and her pet take a rest for a while without death threats?!" she cursed audibly as she landed few feet away from the smashed area.

"Strong... reiatsu... must feed... souls..." the huge hollow grumbled, retracting its slimy, large purple arm away from the now decaying soil. "Give me... reiatsu..." it growled, starting to advance towards Liz.

"On your dreams! Ken... just don't try to feed, got it?!" Liz ordered and held the tiny hollow to her left arm as she unsheathed her katana. "You wanna play?" she put herself on a defensive stance, "Let's play."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yahoo! here I go!

Name: Soma
Race: Demon
Weapon: Zanpaktoh
Weapon Name: Ryuugan (Normal katana, can cut almost everything)
Destructive Arts: White lighting, Hell Flame, Bind.
Description: Light blue skin, blue hair, green eyes, blue jeans and Black jacket. A deserter of Soul Society.
Abilities: Demon Slash, waves the sword creating a demoniac figure that rush towards the enemies.
Dark Aura, creates a barrier around Soma to protect him or use it in an enemy to restrict his movements.
Bankai: Transform the wielder into a huge Demon with a broadsword.

IC:

A man appeared standing in a tree looking at the hollow who was attacking the dragoness "I found you!" He took his katana and cut off the hollow's arm "You shouldn't attack a lady you know, be a gentlemen"
"Alright, the terms... hm..." Kurtz grinned, as he started to get eager, swishing his tail. "How about this. If I win, you spend the night in my quarters. To see how everything is of such and whatever else I might want. But if you win, you can do whatever you want to me." He then chuckled, before closing his eyes. "And, as fair play, no Bankai."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Fine by me." Katt said confident she could win, "Bankai or not I bet I could still take on any captain." She smiled as she drew out her sword.

*Jail*

"I'm sure you know more than you realize, or at least more than you want to tell." Shadow said walking up to the cell, "You realize you won't be leaving here again, the stay can be either nice, or not depending on how cooperative you are."

*Earth*

Vulpin was watching from a short distance away, waiting for when it was clear wheither she needed to turn Liz or kill her, Stupid hollow, I hadn't accounted for one of them showing up. she rested her hand onto her sword, but paused, Hmm, this could go either way. She'll either decide the hollows are evil and decide to stick with the shinigami, or see what that little dragon of her's will become if she doesn't do as I told her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now, I'll let you decide where we fight." Kurtz grinned, not even drawing his own zanpakuto as he nodded gently. "Choose wherever, but not here, I don't want to wreck you're nice little place here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Archaneous chuckled "I do know something. Good luck prying it from my mind before it is too late."

*Earth*

A figure in a dark robe could be seen high above the hollow attacking Liz. He watched as the hollow's arm got cut off "You're not useful to me unless you can stand an attack like that." He sent a very quick burst of reiatsu at the hollow to strengthen it immensely.

OOC:
Name: chaos
Race: Spectre
Weapon: uses own body as a weapon
Description: Wears a black robe to conceal most of his body.What can be seen(hands,feet,and head) are solidified smoke. The left half of his face is covered by half a hollow mask.

Abilities: Shape shift-is able to change any part of himself into a weapon.

Teleport-Can teleport anywhere, though he need portals to get to soul society and Hueco Mundo. He can freely teleport out of them though.

oblivion-Traps the souls of defeated shinigami in his being, allowing him to use mimic.

Mimic-Mimics the look and voice of any shinigami in oblivion.

Tesla orb-Launches an orb of electricity at any enemies he sees.

Terra pillar-Raises a large pillar of earth from the ground.

Reiatsu burst-sends a burst of reiatsu to strengthen a hollow

Extra Info: Has no true physical body, making it alot harder to hit him. He also works seperate from other arcannar.
"You know he was a lot more cooprative when he had that venom in him perhaps a stronger dose from my spirit snakes will make him talk." Jena said unsheething her two snake fang zankpaktos "It'll be a win-win either he tells us what he knows or he dies a slow painful death then we'll have one less Arcannar to worry about!"
The OCA
Liz looked up at the two new-comers, Seems I've become irresistible she sarcastically joked to herself and back-leaped away from the battle-field. She stared at the hollow, which from the beggining seemed to want another thing besides her own reiatsu.

OOC: Lol guys decide who wants to control the Hollow, I'm alright if either Amat or Mer controls it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad