Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
The small hollow shook slightly, before it blinked in surprise, his body didn't seem tired and weak anymore thanks to Vulpin.

"He looks alright! Thank you!" Liz said with her biggest smile, "Please stick around! I don't want him to die!" she said after processing what would happen to her pet if the arcannar wasn't there anymore, "You can't be bad!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow this is proving more troublesome than I expected. Vulpin thought trying not to look frustrated, "Well it depends on your definition of bad. Take these humans for instance," vulpin motioned to some of the humans wandering around in the store, "They kill and eat animals to survive. Same as hollows do to humans, but the shinigami think we're evil for it. Like I said before, if you want you can become an Arcannar. It's really not a big diffrence from what you are now."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Resting his back slightly against one of the parts hanging up the hammock, Kurtz sighed, putting a claw to his head before looking towards Katt. "...Let's just say they are hollows who have learned how to remove the masks on their face. And they have the powers of a Shinigami. They have way stronger power then us..." He announced in an emotionless tone. "For example, that one you saw... who threw you down. That was once a simple, pathetic hollow."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Remember the captain that arcannar was fighting earlier? The one that got impaled? That would be me." Yoksen said.
"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that what business do you have here then?" Jena asked blankly.
The OCA
"I'm not exactly sure."Yoksen said before it started getting cold in there.

The inside of the cage was frozen, and Archaneous seemed to be asleep.
"Wait- how can an Arcannar be bad? I mean... you just helped him regain conciousness! You probably saved his life! How can you be bad?" Liz flashed a big smile, "This of predating souls is... too big for me. But none of the sides seems to be wrong to me... I mean, you're one of the good guys, aren't you?" she smiled widely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good and bad are just words." Vulpin said with a slight shrug, "People aren't good or evil, they just have diffrent perspectives of something which makes them see other that don't agree with them as evil." She jumped up on the counter, completely invisible to the man standing infront of it purchasing something, "The arcannar believe the Shinigami are evil because they destroy us simply for doing what we must to survive, and they find us evil because of what we must do to live."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hm... Shadow, you forgot Katt :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jena then grunted "Then I have no business with you then I must figure out what I will do with this Arcannar. I should get someone else to assist me...perhaps Shadow has a clue of what to do." she then lept high into the air before she descended into some streets and ran towards Shadow's office "Hopefully...he's awake."
The OCA