The Yuri Resort
04-28-2007, 12:20 PM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
(Hikari, MagnaAngewomon and Tribalmon)

Hikari stares in awe at Angewomon's new figure. "Whoa! You're even hotter than before!!"

[Image: signature.png]

04-29-2007, 06:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2007, 06:48 AM by Erethzium.)
OOC: i think its safe to say that Disturbed is static now.

IC:

"yeah...i am!" MagnaAngewomon smiled, and picked up hikari, snuggling her against her large breasts. "you're still just as cute too!"
04-29-2007, 07:23 AM,
Anna meeped softly as the vine teased her breasts playfully. "Palmon, that's not one of yours, is it?" she asked, nuzzling Renamon's chest, letting her hands drift down to her groin briefly, teasing her.

Renamon murred, her ass flexing slightly in Audrey's grip. "Mm... I think I know whose vine that is..." she remarked, winking at Audrey.
04-29-2007, 08:03 AM,
"nope! not mine!" Palmon giggled, looking at Audrey. Palmon was 5 times her size now, at about 7 feet high, and the pool's water level had decreased visibly by about 7 inches. "hmm..should i keep going? or stop here?"
04-29-2007, 09:41 AM,
Kim grinned, gripping MAgenta's nipple gently between her teeth, and pulling back slightly as she slowly pushed one finger into her pussy.
04-30-2007, 09:29 AM,
The Renamon shuddered slightly and murred, "Oooooh! I haven't been touched like that in sooo long...please...put another finger inside me!"
05-01-2007, 11:26 AM,
Kim finished sliding the first finger inside of Magenta, moving it up and down as she began working a second finger inside of her.
05-01-2007, 12:31 PM,
Reaching out her arms to clutch at the bed, Magenta moaned softly as her pussy tightened around Kim's fingers. Her juices began to flow, coating the girl's finger and oozing out over her lips, down over her fur.
Jerking her head to one side, "Oh Gods! Kim! You feel so good...don't stop...push them in farther...Oh please!"
05-01-2007, 01:14 PM,
Kim smiled, losing her grip momentarily on Magenta's nipple as she moved her head back. "If you think thats good... you ain't felt nothin yet..." she said, winking at Magenta as she moved her head back down, passing by the Renamon's exposed chest, and placing her head just in front of Magenta's pussy, her warm breath blowing over her damp opening as she pushed the second finger all of the way in.

She stayed that way for a moment longer, before moving her head in, her tongue sliding out of her mouth, and finding Magenta's clit, licking on it roughly as she continued moving her fingers up and down, as well as in and out.
05-02-2007, 12:11 AM,
"Aaaaah! Oh, Gods!!", Magenta cried out as Kim tongued the Digimon's clit. Drawing her knees upward and spreading open her thighs, she placed her left claw upon the girls head, lovingly stroking her hair. The Renamon murred, "Kim!...Ooooo!...your tongue is sooo!...Uhhhh!...and your fingers!...Ooooh!...Just like that!

Magenta's vulva glistened with the sheen of Kim's saliva and her own honey; its bright pink color rivaled the shade of her own fur. As the Renamon's sensations intensified, she arched her back and cupped her left breast with her right claw; kneading and pinching her nipple.