Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
OOC: Salem would you mind seperating diffrent people talking? Kinda confusing when they all share the same paragraph.

IC:

Don't have to tell me twice. Katt thought as she moved rapidly to keep up with Kurtz. As she looked back towards the battle her eye caught the site of another person standing atop the roofs watching the fight, their eyes locked for a moment as the figure suddenly vanished, Must be seeing things.

Vulpin stood calmly on the ground behind the building she had been standing on only a second earlier, I think it's okay, even if she did spot me it was too quick. I doubt one as young as her even knows what we are. She'll probably brush it off as just seeing things.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And I guess I oohhh..." Liz moaned, "I guess I got the special treatment?" she said with a small grin. Her scaly body leaned back as she arched her back in bliss.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Continuing to move forward, Shadow quickly shifted himself, arriving outside Division 4's Area of sorts. Shifting through, he quickly approached the dual doors to the hut, knocking through them. "Captain of Division! Urgent Message from Commander!" He yelled, trying to find of such the figure quickly.

(Chika Town)

Flash stepping so he stood ontop of a more larger flat, the dragon huffed quietly, his swords around him fading into a translucent color as they became inactive. "I think... that's enough for now, Katt." He muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh bloody hell..." Loki muttered, slipping back into her robes. "Of all the rotten luck..." she smiled at Liz briefly. "Stay right there, I won't be a moment..." she said before walking towards the double doors, sliding one aside slightly. "Shadow... what's so urgent?" she asked, trying her best to hide her irritation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Commander just got a Hell Butterfly back from one of our scout teams." Shadow gave a small flick of his short hair, before speaking. "He spoke about a Captain seeing an Arcannar, and Commander is wanting almost every Captain to get out there and deal with it." He looked towards Loki. "He sent me because the Hell Butterflies are currently all out working on keeping contact with the Captains."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:he heh sorry about that I'll try to keep people seperate from now on:).

Well, it looks like I fond the arrancars Salem thought as he stood in the shadows of the alley across the street "Oh well" he sighed At least I get watch a good fight, and after it is over I will see if that captain knows anything he thought with a smirk turning his attention to the shinigami If he is still alive that is
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lizzy wasn't irritated, more like surprised. Was what she had just heard some kind of alarm? A truck in reverse maybe? She asked herself, before she stood up. I think I gotta check the dragoness thought and she got off the bed. "But I think I gotta get my clothes on first" she smiled to herself, got her robes and sash on, then re-equipped herself and exited the room.
Outside, she met with Shadow (There are two Shadows in the same RP?) and Loki. Blinking in surprise at seeing another Death God she thought: This place does look like a clinic, only like a defunction house or somethin' and then she asked. "Hey what's going on?" she asked calmly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Archaneous dodged the first attack,but didn't avoid a kick that came after it.Yoksen started swinging wildly,but effectively.Archaneous could do little more then block each attack with his own zanpakto"You're tougher then I thought."He said as ice formed in his mouth before breathing it out,Yoksen jumping right over"But not tough enough.Awaken,Drakonia."A shell of grey substance formed around him as his sword disappeared.

"What's going on?"Yoksen asked in surprise as he never knew that arcannars activated their true forms by releasing their zanpakto.
Blue winced as he was lifted up. "i won't. i know you don't want to do this," he swollowed the blood that he coughed up, "so thanks."
Veemon's Followers
(Chika Town: Hospital)

Chris ran up to the front doors which thankfully were automatic he stepped in and saw the reception desk "Exuse me ma'am!" The hedgehog walked over to the desk "This person here is very badly hurt and needs some help." he then turned his body showing Blue huddled on his back with blood dribble on his lip.

"Oh gosh right away." the vixen picked up the phone "Hello Doctor Reeves we have a patient that needs imediate attention!"

A few moments after a doctor in a white lab coat and a stethascope around his dragon's neck with a mobile hospital bed "Hello there I'm Dr. Reeves." he glanced at the person on Chris's back "Lay him on here."

Chris did so softly dropping Blue onto the bed.

Dr. Reeves swiftly took the bed to the elevator along with Chris at his side "Mind telling me what happened to you?" he asked blue as he pressed the button on the elevator.

(Soul Society: Shadow's Office)

Jena's ears twitched sensing change in the air "Shadow..what is the relationship between you and your vice-captain?" she asked out of the blue.
The OCA