The Yuri Resort
04-20-2007, 04:56 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Kim moved over right next to Magenta, putting her arms around her again as she rested her head on the digimon's shoulder. "Magenta... I have to tell you... I haven't done this a lot... but, don't let that stop you.. I've never felt this safe around anyone else before.." she said, blushing a bit.
04-20-2007, 06:43 AM,
Renamon blinked, tilting her head curiosly. but smiling at the same time. "Fun huh...? Like what, pray tell?" she asked, her chest fur soaked through, exposing her chest.
04-20-2007, 06:45 AM,
"i think you know what." Palmon said, winking at her. "and what about you, Audrey? would you like to join us...hmm?"
04-20-2007, 07:57 AM,
Audrey smiled, still blushing. "Well... I guess.. I could.."
04-20-2007, 07:59 AM,
"okay then!" Palmon slid into the water, up to her head. and floated there. "dont worry, i'll be growing in a minute or two."
04-20-2007, 01:01 PM,
Anna smiled and paddled over to Palmon, floating on the opposite side of her from Renamon. "This ought to be interesting..." she said, looking down at Palmon.
04-20-2007, 01:05 PM,
"mm...you were right...the water IS perfect temperature!" Palmon said, as her frame slowly started to expand.
04-20-2007, 11:48 PM,
< Magenta's Room >

The Renamon confided to Kim, "I'm no expert either...", she giggled, stroking the girl's bare back with her paw, "let's just let nature take its course and I'm sure...everything will be fine." Magenta lovelingly kissed her cheek and began slowly licking under her neck.
04-21-2007, 11:32 AM,
Kim closed her eyes, shivering slightly as Magenta began licking her. "Mmm... thats good.." she murmured, letting her hands slowly slide over Magenta's body, experimentally carressing different parts to judge her reaction before finally reachign her chest. She slowly worked her fingers in underneath Magenta's fur, gently massaging each breast in turn.
04-22-2007, 11:49 AM,
Audrey smiled, still blushing slightly. "this is going to get very interesting.... should I let them make the first move in this... or are they waiting for me..? I'll wait and see what they do.. I'd rather react than act..."