The Yuri Resort
04-19-2007, 12:57 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Feeling somewhat nervous on how to proceed, the Renamon stammered, "I-I-I guess we can sit down...relax a bit" Sitting on the bed next to Kim, her heart began to race and she began to perspire. "Whew!", she carefully pulled of her violet guantlets and laid them on the table next to the bed. "Aaaah, that's much better...",turning to Kim, "Um...if you feel like taking anything off..."
04-19-2007, 05:33 AM,
Kim blushed slightly, deciding that she would take the initiative in this situation. "Well.. now that you mention it.." she sat up a little, gripped the bottom of her shirt, and puleld it off over her head. Revealing her surprisingly well developed B-cup breasts as she sat back again, letting the breeze from the AC blow across her skin as she smiled over at Magenta.
04-19-2007, 11:38 AM,
Magenta smiled back, as she checked out Kim's body. She always had a thing for smaller breasted, in shape females. "That cool air must feel nice upon your bare skin", the Renamon commented, trying to control her animal lust. "M-M-Me...even when I'm nude, I always have all this fur...all over my body." She leaned closer, rubbing the back of her claw across Kim's bare arm.
04-19-2007, 12:13 PM,
Kim shivered slightly, enjoying Magenta's gentle touch on her arm. "I'm sure its nice in the winter though..." she said, moving a little closer, her nipples growing hard from the cool air.
04-20-2007, 12:50 AM,
"I never had that problem before.. I know a few that did though. Made things interesting at times.." Audrey said, winking at Palmon
04-20-2007, 12:52 AM,
"mmm...yeah. i've been big before. since i'm a plant type, i suck up all the water and that makes me grow huge. but i DO return to normal size after a few hours." Palmon said, putting more of her feet into the water.
04-20-2007, 02:48 AM,
Audrey shrugged. "I'm a plant type too... Just different I guess. My sister would grow a bit in water too... but I never did."
04-20-2007, 02:52 AM,
"huh. thats weird.." Palmon said, scratching her head. "whatever. hey, renamon, what do you say i get real big, and we have some "fun" eh?" she said, grinning.
04-20-2007, 03:41 AM,
Magneta, taking notice of Kim's hardened nipples, felt her body's urges take control of her actions. She placed her right arm around Kim, pulling her close and seductively coaxed, "You shouldn't sit so close to that cold air, Kim...come lean against me awhile. I have all this soft, thick fur that you can warm yourself with."
04-20-2007, 04:35 AM,
Audrey blushed slightly, thankful for the water that covered her and prevented the scent of her juices from reaching the noses of her companions as she thought about having "fun" with Palmon.