Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Vixy nodded, going over and picking up a pump with a pair of hoses. She brought it back over to the two rookies.

"So...where do you want the hoses?" she asked.
cboy Wrote:Vixy nodded, going over and picking up a pump with a pair of hoses.��She brought it back over to the two rookies.

"So...where do you want the hoses?" she asked.

"We want them in our mouths, please." said Salamon.
Kristen grabbed the hose on an air take and put it in her pussy, then turned the valve, making sure she was holding onto it. "oohh...this..f-feels...g-goood...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sakura puts the hose in her mouth. "Hey," said Yuri. "We'll try the garden hoses since we absorb water quickly. Right, Vice?" Right, Yuri." said Vice. "I'm gonna drink as much wine as I can by drinking all of the Wine Barrels." said Robespierre as he heads towards the wines. "As for me, Genki and I will be inflated the same way as Sakura does." said Marth as he and and Genki put hoses into their mouths.
"Okay you two. Just snap your fingers when you want me to stop," she said, starting to work the pump, the three rookies' bellies starting to bulge out.
cboy Wrote:"Okay you two.��Just snap your fingers when you want me to stop," she said, starting to work the pump, the three rookies' bellies starting to bulge out.

Marth, Genki and Sakura's cheeks puffed up as thier bellies expanded. Vice and Yuri put the garden hoses in their mouths and began to swell up. Robespierre began to put his mouth in the Wine Barrel, turns the lever and drinks. As he drinks, his body begins to expand. Marth, Genki, Sakura, Yuri, Vice and Robespierre expand bigger and bigger like Parade Ballon Floats. Then once they had enough, Robespierre finished expanding by removing his mouth from the Wive Barrel. Vice and Yuri spitted out the garden hoses and Marth, Genki and Sakura snapped their fingers.
Vixy stopped pumping, giggling a bit at their inflated forms. She then noticed Kristen was inflating herself and strolled over.

"So...first time inflating?" she purred, rubbing the Guilmon's inflating belly.
"mm...yeah..." she grew into a big balloon, about 6 feet in diameter, and turned the valve off.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mmm, well...you're a sexy balloon," she purrs, rubbing the giant ball of dino. She pulls the hose from her cunny, replacing it with her muzzle. For the moment, she just breaths, taking in the sweet scent of Kristen's womanhood, snorting hot air onto her muff.
"That's nothing!" Said Robespierre patting his inflated belly. "I blew up 10 feet in diameter." "Us too" said Vice, Yuri, Marth, Genki and Sakura enjoying their new inflated forms. "I wonder If we could get even bigger?" said Sakura. "Excuse me, Vixy." said Marth. "Isn't there a growth potion we could make?"