Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:1: A plane crashes right smack in the middle of the border between the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury all the survivors?

The Cemetary/Graveyard. Duh.

Look again, Velmont. You try doing that, you'll have some very unhappy survivors on your hands :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Heres one for you guys:

A father as 11 camels and has three sons and he leave his fist born with half the camels, the second born with 1/4 of the camels , and the last son with one 1/8 of the camels, ho many camel did each son get?

This is a good one... if it was just math. then it would be easy, but since I know it can't be that (because you would be chopping up the camels and stuff)
Hold on, hold on, hold on.....if you make riddles, then answer them. Was it a sponge or not? Was it the Earth or a towel, or something else?
Quote:A dying farmer called his two sons to him whilst he lay on his bed. "I don't know who I should choose to inherit all my land... I tried divide it equally- but it wasn't possible. In the stables, take your horses and race them five laps around the farm. Whoever's horse completes the five laps last will inherit the majority of the land, crops and stock." He rasped. and with that, expired.

The next day, the farmer's two sons got each of their horses ready for the race, but neither moved; knowing that the last to make five laps would inherit the most of the land. An entire day passed and both of them barely moved an inch. What should they do to finish the race?
Exchange horses.

Quote:Room with no walls? I think I watched that episode of Ducktales before- I'm confident that it's a mushroom.
It's odd, but I think you're right.

Now, for Omnis', I don't know any of the three. I'd have to give it a thought. Could it be that the parcel was a bomb?
Blaze of glory How many days do have to wait till we must give out the answer?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
It was a mushroom. That's the joke.
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Blaze of glory How many days do have to wait till we must give out the answer?
Hmm...How about....Four days is OK if nobody got it, I guess.
That sounds ok. 4 days sounds long enough.
Off-topic: Yay! Pharoah and Yugi.

On-Topic: Then I'll wait one more day for mine. xD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

A father has 11 camels and has three sons and he leave his first born with half the camels, the second born with 1/4 of the camels , and the last son with one 1/8 of the camels, how many camels did each son get?

Note that 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8 of all the camels to account for. The remaining 1/8 of all camels must therefore be owned by the father.

Father: 1/8 of total camels = 11
Therefore, total camels = 88

First son: 1/2 of 88 = 44
Second son: 1/4 of 88 = 22
Third som: 11
Blackout12 Wrote:

A father has 11 camels and has three sons and he leave his first born with half the camels, the second born with 1/4 of the camels , and the last son with one 1/8 of the camels, how many camels did each son get?

Note that 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8 of all the camels to account for. The remaining 1/8 of all camels must therefore be owned by the father.

Father: 1/8 of total camels = 11
Therefore, total camels = 88

First son: 1/2 of 88 = 44
Second son: 1/4 of 88 = 22
Third som: 11

No that is not the right answer try again before tomorrow night at seven because I'm going to the cave the answer then my time zone is GMT - 5 hours
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz