Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
After a few moments, the tall dragon reached Dot, grasping the wall next to him gently. "What's the rush? I mean, no-one's going to attack and Auros~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I... know..." Dorothy said, then suddenly she burst into tears, her emotional strength leaving her. Since now she was alone and with the only one she showed her true self to, she just let herself collapse on her own hurt heart.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The second the dragon saw tears, his eyes widened, and he quickly wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her close to his body while lowering his muzzle into her hair. His claws softly started rubbing her back, as one of his claws shot back and quickly opened the door, before pushing it open. "Come on Dot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei lower her ears softly and places her paws on Zerus
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Silver if you can here me we need to rescue Kellie. We need to find and bring her home for Hiro sake," Ciolby coed in Disturbed ear hoping to brake Ada hynotic spell on him.

A few minutes after falling down a squirrel came up to infestagate Kellie. as he stood on her stoned body, "Hi who are you and what are you?" aske the squirrel in its native tongue

Kellie not under the squeaks coming form the squirrel. "Could you get me the golden needles off of the pine tree?" she asked as she pointed her head in front of her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The big black wolf's ears twitched and looked at Colby "Colby, I know this my seem harsh but Ada is right. We have no idea what we're getting ourselves into. Kubrika is just too strong and we dont know anything about him nor are we prepared." Disturbed then hoisted Colby up into his shoulder then turned to Ada "Alright we're ready."
The OCA
"Well we might as well wait here then." Hiro said as he looked down the path the others had taken, "Won't do much good if we all run off and leave the ship defenceless."

"I heard that." Kit said, still holding her hands against the barrier to keep it intact.

"If you drop that barrier Kubrika'll be onto us in a second and destroy the ship. Without your spell to block it we'dve been dead before we even got close."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Colby, I'm sorry but you just don't understand who you're up against, we must unite all of our forces, our strengths together." Ada was about to summon a Warp spell until she felt something in the air, some sort of energy in the woods. "Wait...something or someone is close...she seems familiar..." The vixen took a quick sniff of the air, her canine sense picking up something further east whilst she went deeper into the woods.

Crimson nodded whilst he sat on the pilot's seat, laying back as he waited with the others. "Shouldn't be too long, Ada's pretty good at the Warp spell though I don't how she's going to convince Colby, she seemed rather persistent."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"She..?" Disturbed questioned as he closed his eyes and took a whiff himself and his ears picked straight up. He then took a sniff of Colby "...Colby..smells the same way kind.." he sniffed again then his eyes widened "..no way...K-kellie?" he asked out loud "Thats...Kellies scent...no doubt." he stated.
The OCA
Dot didn't make movement, she let herself be comforted in Kurtz's strong arms, but she herself didn't do anything else besides walk. In that moment of weakness, only tears came to her sad face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad