Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
With a small smile, Kurtz nodded. "Then, I accept as well." Kurtz pulled the blades on his sides closer, giving a little chuckle. "I shall try my best not to disappoint you, sir."

Ikonnen chuckled softly. "Well... I guess Mar wants to go as well, then." He then glanced at the door. "Come on in."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar nodded, "I do."

Dorothy looked on the dragon, she stared on his eyes, same as hers, Brother... she thought to herself, holding her staff tightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Wengren approached the cave he gave a growl "The kid better be okay." He came to the cave's entrance looking around with his glowing panther eyes then slowly entered the cave. As his black panther coated blended with the dark walls and became literally unnoticable as he crept through the cave.
The OCA

Yoosei sighed softly in relief when seeing Wengren dashing off and towards the cave.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kellie groaned as she woke up, 'Ohhh....Master I-I-I have... good news for you," she said as gulped hoping that she would be spared his wrath.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Fried chicken?" Hiro said a little dissapointed, "Was kinda hoping for something a bit fresher." He shrugged as he closed the door, holding his own plate of the chicken, "Oh well, guess I'll live." he smiled as he waited for Silver to be done, "So, anything interesting happen while I was away?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver rubbed the back of his head "Sorry I'm not patient for cooking things so I just got these." he then gave Hiro a smile "I um..kind of discovered my dark half." he laughed nervously "You know the whole Jeckal and Hide stuff, well thats kind of what I am." As the silver wolf said 'am' the oven dinged signaling the chicken was done. In a flash of silver light Silver got the chicken out and put them onto plates and placed them on the table then quickly sits down and starts eating.

< Cave >

Wengren crept through the cave for about an hour untill he saw somebody hunched against the wall "..damn it...Zerus..." The panther slowly sneaked up to Zerus and sat next to him still with his cloak on "Zerus!! Its me Wengren!! You alive??"
The OCA
Ikonnen gave a chuckle. "So, it's finalized. You can head off straightaway."

Kurtz, giving a bow, nodded. "I'll do my best, sir." He glanced at Dorothy, and smiled, before lifting himself up and placing a claw on his shoulder. " Trust him for now... Dot."

Erne looked quietly at Yoosei, before he smiled. "Come on... let's take you back to your room, you look tired."

At that time, Zerus had bled so much that he looked quite pale. He was shivering, no doubt, from the dankness around him - and the pain still arching through his back and his arms. All he gave to show he still was alive was a quite weak, but noticable nod.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren gulped hard as he noticed his pale face "Fuck what am I doing?" he quickly changed back to his night elf form and knelt beside Zerus and placed his elven hands onto his body "Healing Touch." his hands began to glow a rich green then the glow transfered to Zerus healing him completely "Zerus!!"
The OCA
Yoosei right now, the last she wanted, would be to be alone in her room, not having any news about Zerus. she then gets an idea and looks at Erne, smiling slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions