Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Veemon stopped blowing, grinning as his sight got up and on the birdie balloon, "Hmm... I got an idea for you two, then" he chuckled to them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rose grinned at his words, wondering what he could have planned.

"And that would be..." she inquired, batting her eyes at him.
OOC:
Quote:her mind was starting to develop certain feeling of power from her size, her ambition and lust starting to rise fluectanctly the more she ate Rana out.

She starting to get dominating?

IC:

Ranamon squirmed as the giant tongue lapped at her lower body, the kinkyness alone driving her wild.

"Ohhh...this is great...ohhh...Ah owe yah big time aftah this," she groaned, crying out as she came, her juices splattering against Aqua's tongue.
OOC: Wait and see. God, never thought it possible, you are even more anxious than myself, lol.

IC:

Veemon chuckled to both girls, but then looked on Aviana, "First we need to deflate her completely" she said, beckoning to the Biyomon.

Aqua's eyes squinted for a moment, she eyed her, "Okay, enough, my turn now" she said to her and stopped licking, holding Ranamon in her claw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok." Juile got all of that in her head and did what Reno told her to do. She put the hoses on her nipples and felt that pinch. Then she pressed the green button because she likes to be daring a whole lot and felt the air going into her breasts.
OOC: What can I say, I've grown to enjoy RPGing immensly.

IC:

Ranamon looked up at Aqua as the giant rookie held her in her paw. She wasn't afraid, sure that Aqua would never hurt her, but she was curious.

"What'ch yah want me tah do, sugah?" she inquired, smiling at the Aqua.
Reno gasped as she choose to inflate her breasts at that pace, he saw her mounds inflating, getting bigger with each second, he actually never had seen breasts inflating directly, only in whole inflations. "W-wow..." he said, his pouch opening and starting to let out his prick.

Aqua grinned a bit, "You liked being inside my pussy?" she asked, gripping Ranamon a bit harder, not to hurt her, but to make sure she wouldn't move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon grew a little nervous when Aqua asked that question, and grew even more nervous when Aqua's grip on her body suddenly became a little tighter.

"Uhh...Ah kinda liked it," she said uneasily, not sure where this was going.
"You heard the hunkamon, gassy," said Rose, playfully thumping Aviana's swollen body. "Time to be rude," she giggled, giving the bloated bird some room.

Remembering what Rose had said earlier, Aviana took a deep breath and then let out a loud "BURP". However, to her surprise (and no doubt everyone elses'), a rush of air blew out of her mouth with a flatulent whistling sound and she flew around the room, her deflating body bouncing off the wall and the ceiling. Finally, she crashed into a wall and landed on the floor, normal-sized with little spirals in her eyes.
Juile moaned as she continues to inflate her breasts at that speed. Soon, they started to go out of her shirt.