Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Wengren gave a warm smile "Certainly." He put a hand back up on Kit's ear and began scratching her ear once again "This...is nice...being able to feel another's warmth again."
The OCA
Kit purred happily, rubbing her body up against Wengren's as she squirmed in pleasure, "Hahh, I don't know why, hee, but I like that." She said through small gasps.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The night elf's cheeks gave a faint blush as the kitsune started rubbing against his body "..should I..well if it feels good to her..." Wengren took his remaining free hand and started scratching behind her remaining ear simultaniously to his other hand "Hows that?" he chuckled softly.
The OCA
With the treatments from Silver, Colby was fast approaching her orgasm as he slid into her tail hole fater and has his taill hit her G-spot she moaned loudly as she cummed all over his tail.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Jedrek growled a little as he zoomed across the moonlight night towards the Insane castle, still carrying the petrified Kellie. Hmmm, Shadow and Lu are not anywhere near...ha ha ha, I guess I'll get the traitor all to myself. The shadow dragon smirked when those perverse thoughts filled his head before he descended to the ground, making his way through the entrance to the Insane's Headquarters.

The vixen cried out in pure bliss before her walls tightened around his reptillian tongue, Ada orgasming all over his oral muscle with her bitterly sweet juices. Meanwhile, she savored and drank down his salty essence slowly, loving the taste of Mar's hot seed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing deeply, Kurtz softly opened his eyes to just look on her again. How could he resist - to him, he thought the person in front of him was a real beauty. "D...Did that help... Dot...?"

"You know, if there's anyone in the damn corridors, HELP!"

That message echoed from the very front doors down most of the corridors, as Erne had reached the front doors of the Cross by now, and was still slowly walking in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren's ears twitched to the bellowing voice of Erne "Sorry Kit, we'll have to continue this later." he said gently unwrapping her arms around him before he ran off towards Erne's voice.

It wasnt long untill he saw Erne "Erne!" he shouted as he came closer then his eyes widened when he saw the purple fox over his shoulder "Aww hell." he cursed
The OCA
Lu smiled symphatetically, "I can say the same about ya. Never seen you battle like that" she smirked a bit, "Never thought muscles could grow so big either" she said, admiring the change in his body, comparing from before she had seen him and now, that he had recieved the power boost from Kubrika.

Dorothy lowered her head, then slowly started to open her eyes. Upon seeing the dragon in front of her, she sweetly smiled, then cuddled up to him, "I'm better... way better... thank you..." she said.

Mar moaned and drank, drank like if ambrosia was pouring out of Ada. "Mnnhnh..." he savoured, then swallowed, making slurping sounds just to tease her as his cock stopped the jet of cum, but it just didn't stop leaking out his pee-hole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing deeply, Kurtz could only cuddle her closer - those words making him smile softly in relief. "....No need to thank me... it's... it's something I just do... and I hope it works like everything else, heh.."

"Thank you, Wengren." Was all that came out of Erne's lips, as he still held the purple-furred fox in his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kitt sighed a bit unhappily and quickly pawed at her ears, "I'll have to remember that. That felt good, like a hot bath after a long day." she smiled a bit before she noticed the coldness in her crotch, Ohh, there's that odd feeling again, She thought, I should probably get a doctor to look at that. she wasn't entirely naive, but all the stories she'd heard about sex said that it was a warm feeling so the coldness did confuse her, but she didn't think much of it.

Shadow smirked at the compliment, "What? You mean these?" He asked flexing a bit, his abs clearly visible through the shirtless coat, "Or these?" he said flexing his arms as the muscles bulged under the sleeve, "Or is there another muscle you're talking about." He said with a slight smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad