Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
The black wolf's body started to get a silver outline then suddenly began to shrink a bit changing to the smaller more...adoreable Silver.

Silver smiled sofly that could be seen through the moonlight shining through the window of his bedroom "Hi Colby, glad to see you."
The OCA
"I understand, sir...I suppose it isn't the proper time..." Crimson blinked before he turned and answered the elf. "Laboratory #13, alright, I'll go after the basics. In simple terms, we're a weapons research facility for the Cross, trying to find ways to defeat Kubrika and his Insanes. Lately, we have been working on a device to remove Kubrika's soul from the human he possesses, you know what I'm talking about if you've heard the whole story about him. Unfortunately, trapping souls is quite the conundrum and we've had little success. I believe the spiritual powers of the summon gemstones the Cross possesses may hold the key, but even then I'm not sure we'd have enough power. At the least the prototype wasn't damaged in the fire I suppose." The fox scientist sighed as he took a seat across from Wengren. "I just hope we find the solution in time..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby smiled at Silver, "I glad to see you to," she said as she got on bed with him and cuddled up next to him with her breast pressed against his chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silver embraced Colby tightly with his arms around her "..Colby.." he wispered as her closes to her neck and soflty licks.

< Ikonnen's Office >

Wengren took a deep sigh of relief hearing that its weapon's lab not a...genetics lab "Thats a huge relief." he put a hand on his head "I'd hate to think that was the very same lab where they made that...damn serum." he cursed silently under his breath.
The OCA
"Mmm yes," Colby answers softly as she closes her eyes as Silver licks her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hiro parried the thrust by knocking the halberd with his sword, while his blade was occupied he raised up his forearm and drove his elbow into the dragon's face, "I have more than just escape tricks, I have skill."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GRRAR," Kellie growled as Shadow buried her own gunblade in her gut. She steeled enough of Shadow energy for the wound to effect her badly as she pulled it out and grabbed his dark demonic blade and her blade and made a X with them over his neck, "Now stay put," she ordered as kept both hand on the blades.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're forgetting something," Shadow smiled as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them, moving the swords effortlessly away from his neck, "As long as you're in your vampiric form I outclass you in strength at least 3 to 1!" He shouted as he kicked his foot into her gut, pulling forward on her injured arm and stretching open the wound.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: seven hits against Kellie if I counted correctly

Ic:

"AAAAAHHHHH DAM YOU," yelled Kellie as her shoulder wound ripped open. Kellie glowed a red aura like that of her sap as her turned red with anger, "Life Drain," she cried out as she drained him of almost all of his bodily energy as her body fully healed itself and hopefully knocking Shadow unconscious in the process, "Now your finished," she said.

Ooc: post limit Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suddenly, Erne would be able to feel the cold, freezing sharpness of metal, going through his chest, nothing vital touched in intention. Not from the front, but from behind.

Lu grinned slightly as her katana clashed with Erne's blade.

Behind Erne, there was Lu as well, gripping her Muramasa tightly, the blade now coated in blood.

After some minutes, Dorothy meeped softly, "Kurtzy... I don't feel right... I'm seeing images..." she said in her saddened voice.

Mar growled to the fox wizard, "You sexy little thing" he grinned, "I'm so glad to be with you nearby..." he said, getting his amazing member out of her asshole, then laying on his side not to press all his weight on the girl, his cock seemed still hard despite the action.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad