Join our server on Discord

Sup
Raize:...Good...
The OCA
Gol: Alright then. *takes out shocker rifle and aims it in front of him looking down the sight*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *takes out her combat knife and sharpening stone, starts sharpening her knife*
The OCA
Gol: Needs cleaning...*drops down a few branchs and drops to the ground, then sits and starts disassembling gun to clean it*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *puts her stone away, plucks out a hair of her own and drops it onto the blade cutting the hair evenly* Good...*slips her combat knife back in its sheath*
The OCA
Gol: *sets pieces of the gun along ground and takes the barrel piece and pulls a little round thin, steel brush from small carrying case and cleans the barrel*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurtz: *speeds to where Raize is* Heya, just got back from work. Need me to do anything?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: *blinks* Oh not really *flips out of the tree and lands on her feet* Whats up?
The OCA
Kurtz: Not much... *smiles softly* ...Say, do you want me to sharpen that knife? I've got the time to do it, you can go and do what you want.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: Thanks for the offer but I just did *closes her eyes and smiles* you want to clean my gun though? I havent done that yet.
The OCA