Join our server on Discord

Sup
Took me sometime to finally get myself to join thses forums. Why? dunno...

but hey, names Goliath, but most call me Gol!

For most, i like to RP and on boards or in a messenger convo.
Ehh...i dunno what else to say, but.....hey! :P
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Welcome, Gol, to the DaD! I'm Kyosan, the 10th member of the SDP. Hope ya have lots of fun on this here forum and stay around!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*stumbles in carrying an empty keg*..What did I come here for again? OOOHHHH Yeah!!! Welcome to the forums...and stuff....I think I'm Di-Di..I think I'm drunk....Nope, nope I'm Disturbed...Happy roasting and yeah..hic.
The OCA
haha, so you are....and you did without me..damn

Sup to you guys and thanks alot for the greeting.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hey thar Goliath and welcome to the forums! You'll like it here, if there's something we like is RP, though you probably know already, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yo brother, good to see ya around here as well.
welcome to DaD and I am sure you will have lots of fun around here ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi there I'm CrazyWeredragon aka CW and hopefully you like pie *takes out a cannon firer it at Gol and fire a barrage of pies at him*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hey there Gol, welcome to the DaD, glad you decided to join. I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP, wishing you a good time and happy posting here on the boards. Oh, and beware falling pies!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hello,I'm Amat,traveler of dimensions,and no idea which SDP member.
Oh, oh, oh! I'm SDP too! ^.^ Welcome to the DaD weary traveller! Or not so weary... I wouldn't know, I just practically live here! ^_^ Anyway... I'm the resident crazy guy! Call me Grim! Or Poke! Or GPP! lol Whichever you like! Oh... and one more thing... *darkness decends* Evil Do not harm the precious females. *darkness lifts* OK? ^_^

Well, that's enough introducing... GET THE PIE, AND, OR, MAYBE COOKIES OUT HERE!!! >XD *spawns a mountain of party food and a few hundred beer kegs*