Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Jasmin walks up behind Kurtz and sees Ayane, "So if both of you will follow we can get him properly dressed you me cutey," suggested Jasmin thinking that Ayane was a dom and Kurtz was slave.

"So what is you name?" asked Jay nervously
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ayane examined Kurtz seeing if he looked good enough the giggled "You dont seem so bad." she took his claw and smiled "So what brought you to the club? Same reason?" she asked as they walked.
The OCA
Kurtz, glancing at Jasmine, grinned. "I think you got that the wrong way... I'll tell you my plan in the room."

Turning his look back to Ayane, he smiled cutely, and blushed. "Well, I guess so. I really want to try out my... skills, with other people."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane smiled back "Just go easy on my at first then we'll see if I like it, then we'll get into the deeper stuff."

< Door >

Ebon grinned at Jay "Names Ebon, tough girl extrodinare." she cooed.
The OCA
"Heh.. okay, cutie." Kurtz muttered, before putting a finger underneath Ayane's chin. "...I'll try to go easy. Hm... what are you, anyhow? Slave? Mistress?"

He spoke the last word and grinned, as his tail started swishing eagerly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: accepting an invitation from CW and here I am to join you guys *chuckles*

Profile: Yoosei
Role: Slave
Description: Purple two tails furred fox with long dark blue hair. Wears tight black shorts and a tight white t-shirt.
Measurements: Bust: 90 cm, Waist: 56 cm, Hips: 88 cm

IC:

Yoosei was walking down the streets towards the same path she follows everything she goes to the club. The club she cherish for as she can release her stress there even though she ain
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh that no fun... I will go easy you just let me know what you would like me to do," stated Jasmin.

"Names Jay nice to meet you so what you mistress or slave?" Jay asked as he flashed is whip in front of her

Ooc: I'm going to change Jay role right now to master
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ACK! *crashes down* I'll add a master. ^^ Because Disturbed and I want it to be so.

Profile: Dante
Role: Master
Description: Black-and-red haired golden-furred dog standing at almost 2m 24cm. Wears a huge long red coat, no shirt, and black trousers.
Measurements: Cock Unerected: 4 inches Cock Erected: 9 inches

IC:

Dante, who was, at that time, looking around, quickly noticed Ayane from his place at the bar. His eyes also glanced in and saw Yoosei as she walked in. Putting a paw to his chin, he quickly decided.

Pouncing over to Kurtz, he grinned. "Mind if I take the girl and you can take her?"

Kurtz, surprised entirely by the sudden appearance, blurted out the first word to come to mind. "Uhhh... sure."

With that, Dante grinned. "I promise to go easy." And with that, he quickly pulled Ayane away.

Not knowing what the dog was talking about, Kurtz slowly turned around, and, almost immediately, his jaw dropped at what he saw.

In his eyes - he saw the most cutest fox he had seen. Her physique... her hair... her fur... it caught him and captivated him.

Turning to Jasmine, he jumped up and down, like an eager boy on Christmas Day. "Okay! Okay! Let's grab her! Let's play with her!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jasmin looks at Yoosei then at Kurtz, "she looks a little experience to me but it is cool with me," she said as walk up to Yoosei, "You there what is you name," Jasmin demanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ayane was a bit confused from the sudden happenings looking up at the gold furred canine and smiled "So are you going to be with me instead then?"

Ebon smirked at the whip bending over and kissed the whips handle before saying "Slave~~"
The OCA