Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Kellie stood there frozen in place trying to brake the ice to free herself.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Ada nodded as she saw the cloud of smoke in the distance. "Very sloppy." she muttered under her breath before she made her way forwards, ready to strike should anyone jump out from the smoke. The vixen motioned for Shadow to follow her, the black wizard not wanting to spread their forces.

Jedrek roared in pain as Colby's Sonic Wave struck him, doing a great deal of damage in addition to the earlier blows John had given him. The draconic warrior was flung to the ground several feet away, bleeding from a huge cut across the chest. This...this isn't good... Indeed, for Jedrek's limit break had ended, his golden glow disappearing as he struggled to arise. If I go on...I will surely be overtaken...dammit, where's that kid... The dark dragon growled as he took to the skies, enduring the pain as he retreated quickly through the skies towards the stream he had come in from.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow followed closely behind her, his hand resting on his katana's handle. His feet barely making a sound on the ground as he walked quietly.

OOC: I gotta go, a show I like is coming on. Be back in an hour or so though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This time, Mar couldn't evade at all, but he put his arm in front, the bolt collided with it, he quickly hit it with a chop from his other claw, "I already said that's not nice" he said and walked towards the girl. Suddenly, he stopped as his tail pulled Kit from her leg, making her bump with him as he held her softly against his chest with a 'bear hug', "The wind's quite wild tonight" he grinned, "Bringing little girls towards big dragons."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Colby gave chase and fallowing him as quickly as she could and aimed her Fire wave ahead of his flight path.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
John started getting up from the attack"Note to self:hate dragons."
Ada made sure to keep her footsteps light as she walked towards stairs slowly before her staff began to emit a strange mist, cutting a path through the smoke. They must be just ahead, we'd better get ready. Her staff began to glow a deep blue as she ascended to the next floor, looking back to check on Shadow.

Jedrek groaned as Colby's Fire Wave struck him, his wounds burning with new agony as he crash landed into the stream leading out of the magical barrier.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Your not getting away from me," Colby yelled as she dived into the stream after Jedrek and swam catching up to him and yanked his weapon out of his hand wrestling with as she went up the surface.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silver groaned as he finally woke up rubbing his head "How come I'm always getting hit in the head." he grumbled. He was very slow to get up from the pavement as he was very weak from Jedrek's attack. Blood was dripping from his nose and mouth as well as bruises and scrapes all over his body "Gotta...go help...Colby." he muttered under his heavy panting as he slowly started walking back towards the mansion.
The OCA
John walks up to Silver's side and helps him get to the mansion"We need to get to the medical room,that attack really hurt."