Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
As colby is pushed out of the way she sees Silver fly across the street her katana lay lay broken the blade snapped off from the hilt she think to herself
I can't fight no more I can't... no that is not the me I know I-I no I can't... I must and I will for Silver. As she pick up her hilt of her katana and a aura appeared around where there should have been a blade. "This is for Silver you monster," she yelled as she lashed out with very powerful Sonic Wave at Jedrek
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
With a thud Silver dropped onto the pavement of the road laying face down in the ground knocked out cold....why....am I so weak..
The OCA
Shadow didn't respond as he stared at the ground, Odd, that dragon with the blade left a trail in the dust, but that blue one didn't. He looked over at Ada, "The blue one was just an illusion. He's good, he made an illusion to make it look like there was more here." He glanced around the room, paying attention to the ground, a few scattered prints were around but none going out the doors, "He's still in here." he smiled a bit.

*SC*

Kit blinked for a second as she felt the dragon's wet lips against hers, the charged energy in her hands dissipated quickly as she lost concentration. The dragon vanished in front of her and she quickly shook herself back to reality, "I'm fine." She said as she stood up and ran for cover with Kellie, "What's going on?"

*Yellow cave*

Hiro looked back on the two of them quickly and sighed a bit, "I'll leave you two alone, if I find anything I'll yell." He said as he continued through the cave without them. Around the bend was an intricately carved doorway, "Well, didn't expect this." He said as he walked through, in front of him stood a large statue of an old man, in his forehead was a brilliant yellow gem, his eyes were made of two red crystals similar to the one that had been in his necklace, "Jackpot." He said as he approached the statue. It's eyes quickly flashed to life as he approached.

"If you are here it must be to claim my powers." It spoke not in words, but seemed to resonate in Hiro's mind.

"Uhh, okay sure why not. I'll try." He said, slightly startled by the 'sound'.

"You have accepted, but be warned, if you fail you will be cursed to walk these hall for all eternity."

Hiro gulped a bit, "Well, that would explain the skeletons."

"The pedestal in front of you requires three gems to activate, the first is of power, the second skill, and the third is wisdom. If you can claim all three my powers will be yours."

"Great, if I win I get your power, lose and I'm forced to explore this place forever." Hiro looked past the statue towards three doors, "Okay, let's get started then." He siad as he entered the door marked for wisdom.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kellie looked at Kitt and said, "We have one insane left and I think that Colby, John and Silver fighting that one."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar soon felt odd, the attack Kellie had hit him with had started taken its toll, his speed had been dramatically reduced. His body materialized just twenty or maybe thirty feet away from Kit, Damnit- that bitch did something with that he grunted, soon he noticed both girls nearby, he growled to himself, I won't be able to run away, darn he growled as he slowly looked around. He was unfortunately out in the open now.

The racket in the stairs became louder, the smoke stayed in the same spot where the noise came from.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt noticed the dragon almost immediately, "Hold it right there!" She shouted as she charged up her attack, "You aren't getting away this time!" She shouted as she held her hands to the ground, "FROST!" the ground around her froze solid, freezing herself and Kellie to the ground accidentally but stopping almost a few inches infront of Mar, "Oops, guess I need to work on that some more." She laughed a bit embarrased.

*North*

Shadow looked in the direction of the noise, seeing a cloud of smoke wafting from the stairs, "Okay, I'm no expert but that seems a bit out of place around here." He said as he examined it from a distance, What kind of idiot would travel in a cloud of smoke? Not exactly much for stealth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar cocked his head to the side, with a simple kick, he broke the whole ice next to him, the wave of his brute strength continued to destroy the trail of frosty ground till the two frozen girls, a small crack making where Kit was, but it ignored Kellie, "This could be interesting" he whispered to himself, soon he walked towards them again, his form was quickly in front of the girl, "Would you want another?" he asked, teasing Kit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kit blushed a bit despite herself even as her face showed anger at the dragon infront of her, "Just try it!" She shouted as she kicked at him, aiming straight for his crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah ah" he said, wrapping her leg with his tail as he neared his muzzle towards her's, "You sure you don't want?" before she could even react, he planted a deeper kiss on her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kit backed away from him quickly, slipping on the ice and falling on her butt, "STOP DOING THAT!" She shouted as she fired a bolt of ice at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad