Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Zerus then frowned, and immediately glared at Yoosei. "Dear! Don't ever say for someone to smack you over the head, or anywhere....!" He then shot up and kissed her on the cheek. "....But you're right.... still... we should go explore more...."

"You mean, about Kurtz, the gems, or what?" He then sighed. "Oh, just tell me everything you need filling up on."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You want me to baby sit Dorothy so I need to know about Kurtz since he sound unstable and most likely her boyfriend and I also need some info on her as well," said Kellie a little agrevated
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Kay," Shadow threw the gem in the air and caught it, placing it into his pack, "Let's hurry, I can't help but feel this was too easy." He said as he walked back towards the entrance.

"Without darkness light could not exist. They're two sides of the same coin, find one, and you find the other." Hiro explained. "Undead hate the light, so it's not too absurd to think they'd hunt it down and try to destroy it," He began, "Since they go entirely on basic instincts it wouldn't surprise me if they were stupid enought to grab a holy gem."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not asking to baby sit, I'm asking for you just to keep a simple eye on her.... I think Kit went a little coo-coo in the head earlier." Ikonnen then swirled a finger around the side of his head, before sighing.

"Kurtz has quite the long backstory with Dorothy, actually. I can't remember what age he was when I first saw him.... he kept mentioning this fox, and dragon, that they were chasing...."

Shifting over to the fridge, that was neatly positioned in the corner of the room, he pulled out a can of frozen pepsi, before opening it, and slowly taking a sip of the carbon-like fluid. "...You see, it's clear. He's head over heels over Dorothy."

"And, well, when something happens to her that he really doesn't like... such as another girl feeling her up.... he has this racial thing where his eyes turn red and his anger just hits through the roof. He'll kill anything and anyone in his way until he gets to his target, unless controlled or calmed..."

Ikonnen then sat back down at his seat, behind the desk. "....And, well, the last time he went beserk.... it kinda destroyed half of the mansion as a result. So, that is why I'm asking you to keep an eye on her.... for his sanity's sake."

With that, he then sighed. "Dorothy-anne.... she's an odd one. Kurtz took an immediate liking to her the second I brought her here.... I taught her White Magic... she was a sweet girl, she was... and she still is, you know. I don't know where, or what the hell she was doing at where I found her, but I leave the book closed."

The wolf-dragon hybrid sweat-dropped, and looked at Hiro. "Did you have to get into technicality?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren sat there staring blankly at Ikonnen and sighed deeply "If she doesnt do it I'll do it."

< Colby's Room >

Silver nodded rolling off of Colby then slid off the bed then grabbed his trousers slipping them back on and buttoned them up.
The OCA
"What?" Hiro asked shrugging his shoulders, "It's true, creatures of darkness are drawn to light in order to..." He paused for a bit, "Destroy it." He looked a little worried but quickly resumed his more positive face, "Well light or dark let's just get to the end of this cave and find that gem." He said, completely forgetting that they were in the wrong cave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes but still she lowers her ears a bit when Zerus glared at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A delightful shiver ran through the vixen's body from Mar's great lick, a small moan leaving her muzzle. "You're welcome, dragon boy." she answered while grinning at the dragon before she went for her robes again. As she bent down to retrieve her clothes, Mar was treated with one last good look of her cute ass before she redressed. "Alright, let's see what Kubrika has for us..."

Jedrek nodded as he unfolded his wings once they escaped the dark cavern. "Alright, see you back at the mansion then." With that, the dark warrior flew up into the air, the afternoon sun beginning to sink behind him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As John was wondering the corriders,he heard voices from a door so he crept up to it and listened to what was being said.
"Same," Shadow muttered as he left the cave at a more leisurely pace. He looked down at the remains of the creature that had gaurded the cave and smiled, "You know, this might make a good work out." He smiled as he drew out his sword, "See you in hell." he said as he vanished, moving at speeds that could barely be seen by human eyes, he still wasn't fast enough to move faster than light, not even close, but he could move faster than most people's reflexes could react to so that was good enough. A series of flashes appeared on every inch of the demon as splotches of black, or the times when Shadow was most visible as he paused to attack, appeared around him. In a matter of seconds the stone golem was reduced to nothing more than neatly carved chunks of rock. Shadow stood back and admired his work, throwing his hair back a bit to see better, "I really need to find someone worthy to fight." he smiled a bit as he turned and walked back to the mansion.

*Yellow cave*

"No prob." Hiro said waving a bit as he headed deeper into the cave, his hand resting on the handle of his sword. As he walked he couldn't help but think, If dark is only attracted to the light to destroy it, then is it the same with Kel? He shook his head a bit, No, she's not dark anymore, she's with the cross now. He assured himself, but there was still a small nagging in the back of his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad