Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Ikonnen remained silent for a few moments, before blurting the word out that she had said. "....Bro...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiro planted his foot on the corpse's hand, smashing it to dust, "You'd think they'd have some common courtesy and stay dead wouldn't you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zerus cursed loudly; a small cut on his leg bleeding slightly. "Yeah... common courtesy. Stupid undead with their 'don't die' attitudes....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I hope not," Hiro said as he looked down the cave, "I REALLY hope not."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wait there...." Zerus then shot a worrying glance at Hiro, as he slowly stood up. "....Why would holy spheres and undead be in the same cave..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I dunno, maybe the holy power draws them here like a beacon." Hiro guessed, "Opposites do attract." he thought with a small laugh as he thought of him and Kellie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar cuddled Ada onto him, he lay back, letting her use his huge form as a bed as his big claw caressed the vixen's back, "I guess... it's time for me to start believing in someone else..." he said with a slight smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Please I would do anything you want if you don't tell Hiro that I told you about Shadow please," Kellie begged Ikonnen and Wengren.

*Colby's room*

Colby slowly started to wake up, "thank you love," Colby said softly as she scatch his head.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wengren scratched his ear looking at Ikonnen then back at her "Thats not my desicion."

< Colby's Room >

Silver smiled murring slightly and he softly kissed Colby on the cheek "You're welcome...love."
The OCA