Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"Sure.... but..." Ikonnen then sighed. "...None of your little 'twists', sorry. I'm not in the mood."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kellie just laugh for a second, "Did not want to ether and besides I love Hiro," she said as a ever so slight blush touch her cheeks.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Fine." Ikonnen shrugged, and turned around, as he pulled out a cigar from the desk. "...And I thought that Kit was the one who loved Hiro. Oh well, conflictions, conflictions...."

Pulling his lighter up, he quickly sparked it, causing the flame to appear - and, putting the cigar into his mouth, lit it, before breathing out a stream of smoke.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Have you ever heard the term Dampir befor Ikonnen?" asked Kellie
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Dampir?" He then swiveled around again to face Kellie, before shaking his head. "No, I don't think I've come across that before." Placing the cigar back into his mouth, his eyes slowly closed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Dampir is a vamiric term meaning hunter of the night," said Kellie mistyously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhhh... right, and that has 'what' related to this subject now?" Ikonnen asked quietly, another jet of smoke running out of his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hiro vampire hunter and so has the power of darkness in him. A moment ago you when I came in you said he stole some armor and a tome the book I bet you was on some white magic right but his training does not have to end there," said Kellie
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, the tome was on White Magic." Ikonnen replied quietly, and threw his cigar into the bin - finding it somehow pathetic to be smoking at that time. "...Why do you ask...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA