Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Jedrek cursed the red haired dragon as he was forced from the crumbling base, the dark dragon landing a good distance away, his body bleeding profusely from the huge wound on his back. "Curse you...I will slay you...dragon of the red hair..." Now alone, Jedrek tried to make his way back to the Insane's castle from the shoreline as a trial of blood followed from Kurtz's attacks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kellie fired Bloody Ice at John dragtickly slowing him down. "What is the Bazooka for Johm," Kellie asked angerly as she pointed her guns at him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kit collapsed to the ground slightly as she sat down, slightly exhausted from using up her magic, "That was too close." She thought as she caught her breath. She turned and smiled up at Dorothy, "Uhh, th-thanks for saving me back there. If it hadn't been for that shield I'dve been skewered by my own spell."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Quote:her curves became a little more pronounced

I was just kidding with this, lawl. But nobody's complaining, right?

Mar: Bigger boobies~ *Profusely drooling*

DMX: I'll take that as a no.

IC:

Mar felt strange, he felt as if he was lifting weights and running at the same time. He sat up and suddenly his form glowed. The dragon's clothes suddenly ripped torn off as his muscles almost tripled in size and strength, his tail got a little longer and his form grew half a meter taller. His biceps now looked the size of basketballs, each on his arms showed off veins of pressure without him actually having to flex, his belly had developed an extra row of packs, making him have eight. Lower inspection showed his now well endowed thunder-thighs.
He blinked and looked at his Swallow, it glowed too as he touched it. When the glow faded, he could admire his weapon looking sharper, like if the old Mastermune had been reforged.

Mar has been promoted to Dragonute and has learned Forever Zero: Reduce surroundings to eternal nothingness (Magic Darkness based attack that can't be avoided Physically, strikes every Southern Cross in reach)

Dorothy has learned Luminaire: Releases a full blast of 'chi' energy from body (Magic Holy based attack that can't be avoided Physically, strikes every Insane in reach)

Mar once again grunted, he felt no pain now, but he felt... way more powerful than before.

Kubrika looked at the two and chuckled behind his mask, "Enjoying?"

Dorothy widened her eyes and gasped as she was about to get sliced, but she got saved by Kurtz, she sighed in relief. She looked on Kit and smiled, about to talk, but suddenly felt strange, a surge of power had started to pump into her again, making her powers grow stronger again. "Kurtz!" she said, looking at her claws, she was normal looking as always, but her body emanted a way more powerful aura, a bit worriedly she said: "It happened again!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kit instantly shuddered in fear, her training had made her sensitive to certain things, she could sense the unbeliveable power inside Dorothy. And it scared her a bit, the power was unlike anything she had felt before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz looked at her weakly; his body had been battered quite seriously by Jedrek. "It did...?" He then turned to fully face her. "...You.. you got stronger?" As he tried to move closer to her, he finally stopped, as the pain from all the previous bashes flooded over him, and he collapsed to the floor - Jedrek had actually done more damage to him, then he himself thought.

-Field-

Zerus stayed close to Yoosei, while looking around, walking. "Yeah... so peaceful..." He then looked up, as the light broke through the trees and the lush green leaves. "...And almost unbelievable..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The black wizard nodded her head as she asked, "Yes Master, such strength..." Ada looked over and saw Mar next to her and his changes, seeing his physique and muscles grow, looking as strong as Jedrek's now. "Mmmm, I see it worked wonders on you as well, handsome." The vixen went over to admire his buff body while her three tails wagged.

Jedrek groaned as he finally made his way back to the path to the Insane's castle. "Just...just a little...further now..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
After several hours of being knocked out Silver finally came to. He slowly openned his eyes but his vision was blurry "...my...head..." He pulled his arms up and strugged to push himself up but he was still too weakened "..so...weak.." he grabbed his double voulge to hoist himself up. Silver brought his foot forward and with the strongest push he could muster he finally stood up and leaned against the wall. Blood was dripping from his nose and maw "...shit..." slowly he tried to make his way back to the others.
The OCA
The now buff Dragonute cursed a bit in surprise, "Damn I'm huge!" he said, still looking at his powerful arms.

"Save the modesty for later" said Kubrika, "Go and rest you two, I'll soon need you for a special mission."

Dorothy shuddered a bit, then watched as Kurtz collapsed from pain, "C-Curaga..." she said, then healing magic restored Kurtz's health, "Are you o-okay...?" she asked to both of them, still a bit scared of what she had just felt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A little shaken but I wasn't injured." Kit said as she looked herself over, "Is he okay?" She asked looking at the dragon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad