Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC: Me here.

IC:

Mar quickly took the potion and drank it down with his right claw, he gasped as it quickly made effect, "T-thanks Ada... I Limit Broke..." he admitted, gasping again. He saw Jedrek and growled, "Jedrek" he solely said as greeting.

A hooded figure with white robes appeared after Shadow had gone, a blue finned tail dragging on the ground as it moved a silver and gold colored staff in front of Kurtz, "Curaga" was heard in a very sweet voice, soon any wound or fatigue in the dragon would go away. The female removed her hood, revealing to be a young dragoness, "I'm sorry I'm late" she said.

OOC:

Name: Dorothy-Ann Phane. (Dot)

Race: Dragoness.

Weapon: Angel Staff.

Weapon Specialties: Staves.

Magic:

Cura: Medium Heal to one target.
Curaga: Strong Heal to one target.
Shield: Raises Physicall Defense.
Shell: Raises Magic Defense.
Basuna: Cures status ailments.
Life: Phoenix Downs characters. (Twice per battle only)
Holy: Ultimate White Magic against all enemies. (Twice per battle only)

Limit Break:

Level 1: Holy Breath (Turns into HolyFire Dragoness and releases a soothing aura that heals everyone from Southern Cross and boost their stamina and resistance to Magic Attacks)

Level 2: Holy Wave (Turns into HolyFire Dragoness and releases a wave that damages any Insane nearby flawlessly with low Holy based damage, but reduces their Psychical and Physical defense to zero)

Description: She's a blue scaled dragoness with cream white underbelly, torso and chest. Her eyes are deep blue and her hair is snow-white colored. She only wears lite-blue panties under her white and red robes. She's a White Wizard.

Bio: She was a similar case as Martin, but she was found by Ikonnen instead and was taught White Magic. She doesn't fight much, but her strength grows according to the monster's strength. If the monster in relation to her is defeated, she won't have strength at all. Guess who the monster is ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz eyes opened as he started to feel his wounds healing, and also they opened mainly for the reason of the voice. Lifting his head up, he chuckled softly, and smiled. "Heh... I've been away for too long..." With a chuckle, he nodded. "...Dorothy."

Miral blinked, as her broken gun was in her hands. "Uhh... r-right... now wha.." She then turned to see the two dragons, and her tongue poked out. "Ugh, right, I'm off back to the castle. Catch you losers later I guess." With that, she started to walk off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy eyed Kurtz, "Are you alright?" she helped him up to his feet, then she heard Miral talking, "Who's her?" she pointed at the girl who was running away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Old general... don't mind her." Kurtz smiled, as he was helped up by Dorothy. "But... god, how have you been? I haven't seen you... in months, even."

-Field-

Zerus blushed slightly, and smiled. "Yeah, I guess we do work together well."

Erne chuckled softly. "Right... we should carry on now, anyhow." With that, he turned back to the path, and continued to walk down it, as Zerus quickly followed after him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dark dragon grunted at Mar before he let out, "Hmph, I don't see why Lord Kubrika let such a pathetic dragon into the Insanes, you're a disgrace to our race."

Ada glared at Jedrek before she cried, "You just can't get over it, can you Jedrek? I don't have any feelings for you. Get over it!"

The mighty warrior merely brushed past Ada as he picked Mar up by the scuff of his neck, his demonic green eyes staring straight into Mar's blue ones. "Listen to me you insect, you'd better stay out of my way, I can tear this place apart by myself!"

With that, the assassin threw Mar to the wall while Ada ran to the blue dragon's side. Her green eyes glared at Jedrek as he left before they soften when see saw Mar. "Dragon boy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar grunted and closed one eye as his swallow fell to the ground, "Arrrgh..." he growled a bit, his wounds were still open, most of them hurt, and the strong crash he made to the wall didn't help. "If I wouldn't be so hurt I'd kill him here..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ikonnen John said he had valualbe information for you from the insanes," said Kellie urgently.

"Her spirit is broken Sir Ikonnen," said the medic.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
-Field-

Yoosei giggles softly and follows after Zerus. her ears were perked up and twitching softly so this time she wouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kit ran through a hallway when she heard a loud crash, "Gotcha dragon boy," She smiled as she ran into the room, "Found ya!" She shouted as she looked down at the injured dragon, then up again at the vixen next to him, "Didn't know you had a friend," She said, trying not to sound worried but failing slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked on Ada and quickly tried to put himself in front of Ada, he knew what Ada would do upon seeing a 'sane' female "Get away!" he told Kit, "I don't want a girl to die!" he growled loudly, shaking a bit from his injuries still, grunting from pain.

Dorothy smiled, "Well, I had to visit Dorin! He promoted me to a White Wizard."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad