Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"I know your reputatoin to well John you still got one or two on you,' said Kellie as she fired at Johns feet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Good job."John reached into his back pockets and threw out two pistols,then he reached into his front pockets and threw two energy daggers into the pile.
"Right-o!" Mar grinned, then dropped down next to Ada, "You know... we make a great team!" he grinned as he walked over the corpses, "This place would make a really nice site for doing it," he added.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada gave the dragon a smile before shaking her head. "As nice as that sounds, I'd hate for these pigs to interrupt. Let's finish them off, then I'm all yours, sexy." The vixen gave Mar a little shake of her cute butt before she continued towards the central war room of the Eastern Resistance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Silver was running with a reckless abandon he could smell the scent of spilt blood that just fed into his anger. He followed the scent to the central war room in the Eastern Resistance. As soon as he turned the corner he spotted a dragon wielding a swallow "..that must be.." he moved with lightning speed towards the dragon and shoulder blocked him across the room into the wall "You guys are wrecking our home..please leave."
The OCA
"John you can leave your weapons there I will get some one get those on a bit if you don't mind and you can have then back when you leave for now. I want you to stay in front of me at all times," said Kellie pointed for him enter the mansion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar smiled to Ada for a moment, he was about to speak but he suddenly got charged and went flying through the room till the wall, he made it crack as he got there, his swallow started spinning in air, but it was caught by the handle by his tail. The dragon then stuck his body out of the wall and turned around, "Ada, sweetheart, if you would, please make the honours of taking care of the general while I take my time with our guest," he said as his wicked grin returned. Ignoring Silver's words, he started walking to him, chuckling after listening to the words 'please', "Kid, you just got yourself into trouble."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver gritted his teeth "You're spilling blood all over our carpets you bastard." he spun his double vougle a couple times and got in his stance "You're NOT welcome here!!"
The OCA
"Neither are you," Mar laughed, before whispering: "Hadu-rabu" and eleven large fireballs surrounded Silver, a smirk appeared over the dragon warrior, "If ya can't stand the heat, get out of my sight," he snapped his fingers and suddenly the eleven fireballs one by one started hitting Silver, each one exploding as the Inferno spell worked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver tried to block the fireballs but was only able to block two of the fireballs as they knocked him back leaving him wide open. One after one the fireballs struck him. Yelp of pain emitted from his muzzle as the burning pain was great. The last fireball strock him sendin him flat on his face. His body smoked from the burning of his fur.

Using his double voulge he got up to his feet but panting heavily smoke rising from his body "I...will not..let you..." he slowly retook his stance. The blades on his double voulge glew silver SILVER SLASH he slashed five times sending fast waves of energy down the hall,
The OCA