Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Kubrika closed his eyes and put his hand up, making Shadow levitate in air.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow looked a bit nervous as his feet suddenly left the ground, D-did I do something to displease him? He thought frantically as he felt himself continue to rise.

OOC: Let's pause here, No one but us have posted for a while.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EDIT: OOC: ACK! Damnit, I had already posted this... n_n;;

I'll put Yoosei's character something to do.

IC:

Erne, by that time, was walking through the streets. "Damn.. Ikonnen goes feral and seemingly frozen, Colby goes into a feral state and wrecks Ikonnen's office... Flucking hell, what more can happen in o..."

His eyes then focused on Ikonnen, and he immediately dropped his sword, running up to him. "Sir! Are you alright?!"

Ikonnen, at that time, had blood pouring out slowly from his muzzle. "Yeah... just a bit pierced in the back, that's all."

Erne, being worried about his health, quickly wrapped Ikonnen's arm around his own neck, and started to help him walk back to the mansion. His other claw moved down, and grabbed his PDA. "Silver, you there? I need help, Ikonnen looks like he's taken a heavy hit.... he's got blood pouring from his mouth and back, not good."

"Yes, I slept well..." Zerus chuckled softly, and blushes at the kiss. "Well... how long do you think we slept for?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada smiled at the dragon, her tail swishing as she the tip of her Darkwood Staff glowed a deep crimson. "Let's do it your way, dragon boy." The vixen darkly chuckled as she cried, "Inferno Flare!" A large ball of flames was launched towards the side of the Eastern Resistance HQ, blowing a large hole in the defensive wall. "Time to lay waste to these fools." The black mage began to levitate as she flew through the hole to begin the attack with Mar.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Zerus' Room*

Yoosei twitches her ears and sweat-drops a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Silver's ears twitched and quickly grabbed his PDA "WHAT!!!! I'm comming." With a flash he left the mansion lawn, it wasnt long before he found Erne with the blood covered Ikonnen "Oh my god..." He quickly helped carry Ikonnen "Come on lets hurry."
The OCA
Erne nodded. "Can't you quickly haste us?"

Ikonnen coughed up even more blood, as a piece of glass fell out of his back, shattering on the floor.

Zerus murred softly, and carresses her butt in his paws, while looking deeply into her eyes. "...Yeah..." He then added quickly. "...God... this feels so warm...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll do better than that" Silver grabbed both of their hands "Hold on." All three of them glew silver and before they had time to react Silver had already gotten them to the front lawn "Hurry up..get him inside....a lot has happened while you guys have been gone." he quietly walked into the Mansion
The OCA
*Zerus' Room*

Yoosei blushes and then gets an idea and presses her body gently against his body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Erne blinked, as he carried Ikonnen on his back and quickly started to run for the medical ward. "What do you mean, a lot has happened?"

A blush then formed over Zerus' face, as he murred even louder. "Yes... and, I'm.. enjoying your warmth." He then moved his paws back up to the back of her chest, and cuddles her more closer to him. "I'd just like to bask in it... forever..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds