Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"What about Sir Ikonnen? And Colby. Are they okay?" Kit asked, worried about how many of her friends had been injured.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kellie took out one of her revolver and fired Bloody Ice at Silver but only a sliver of ice came out when she fired at him to slow him down so he could talk normally. "That better if you could calm down now and tell us what is going on Silver?" asked Kellie politely.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silver sat down next to kit and took a deep breath "Colby is fine shes down with Wengren. Sir Ikonnen right now at this moment fighting with Lord Kubrika..poor Wengren...they were argueing over who desicrated his village the Insanes...or Sir Ikonnen." Silver looked up on Kit "Oh you dont know do you...Wengren used to be Grimlock."
The OCA
"So they cured him?" Kit said happily, "That's good, I heard that he was turned into an undead against his will and wanted to be normal again," She smiled over at Kellie, "See? There's hope for you too." She smiled a bit and then looked back at Silver in surprise, "Wait, did you say there was an argument about who did that to Gri... Wengren?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What if I like being a vampire have you ever thought of that Kitt," said Kellie calmly
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, I just thought," Kit sat back in her chair nervously, "You said how you'd outlive Hiro so I kinda thought you wanted to be human."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do realize that I can choose to die agaiin at any time and I'm not talker about killing myself Kitt," stated Kellie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"The Holy Gem Grimlock used to fight Shadow changed him back to Wengren. He got the stolen file back from him that could make Kellie human, if she still wants."

Silver paused for a moment "Yes, Kubrika and Ikonnen are argueing over who tried to make an undead army out of Wengren's village. From what Wengren told me, Ikonnen never denied it as he was hearing the whole conversation between Wengren and Kubrika. Everything is so fucked up right now. I should bring Wengren in to see if the doctors can do anything for him.

OOC:To tell you the truth I didnt understand what she said.
The OCA
"I, I'm sorry Kellie." Kit looked away from her, afraid that she might be angry, "I shouldn't have assumed. I'm really sorry."

OOC: Wonder if Kel will let Kit make it up to her the same way she let Hiro.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh You mean when Lord Kubrika and Ikonnen were in the Noth togther and both are guilty doing the deed but Ikonnen was mainly agais his brother Kubrika using the dark gem that way he did," stated Kellie

Ooc: Hay Disturbed when are you going to get to colby judgment?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz