Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Ikonnen glared at Shadow as he saw him running towards him. But he didn't even flinch. "Knights."

All the holy knights put their swords together, and almost immediately, all of them charged forward.

The first knight ducked low, and slid across the floor, swiping at Shadow's leg with his axe, while the second one swung his staff at Shadow's head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Feh, amateurs." Shadow smiled as he leapt between the two attacks, the axe sweeping harmlessly below him and the staff above, he drew out his katanas and with expert precision slammed the through the weakest parts of the armor, inbetween the plating, "You'll have to do better than that if you want me dead." he smiled a bit as he re-sheathed his blades.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then the third knight, who was standing next to Ikonnen, lifted his hand up. Almost immediately, meteors formed from the roof, and started to shoot towards Shadow, as the first and second knight evaporated into white orbs.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow looked up at the meteors and then back at the remaining knights, "Big mistake!" He shouted as he quickly ran towards them, he leapt into the air and onto one of the knights heads, "Yo, meteor boy, over here!" he shouted up at the meteors, even though he knew they couldn't hear, as he held onto the knights head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The meteors had missed their target, as they crashed into the floor, making small craters across the ground. The knight, who had casted meteor, also vanished into a white orb.

The fifth and sixth knight then both leapt up, casting Protect and Shield on Sir Ikonnen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Hiro pounded into Kellie moaned loudly as more of her juices leake librally, "I'm going to cum soon," said Kellie as her breast flop about.

*insanes Castle*

Colby was dropped as soon as the spider bit her but she noticed that her friend were still paralized and pick then up and started down the long passage way and she thought of everything and anything to keep her rage going Becouse she know it was only a matter of time before turned on her friends.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow kicked off the knight he was standing on as he landed a short distance away, "So, those last two knights non-combat?" He grinned as he pulled out his blades, "You're gonna wish you could say the same about me.

*Grove*

"I-I'm almost there!" Hiro shouted as his dick began to throb, ready to blow at any second, "Kel," He grunted as he pressed into her again, his cum shooting out of him and deep into her womb. "OH, GOD!!" He screamed in bliss as he continued humbing her throughout his orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The two knights who had casted Shield and Protect on Ikonnen, and the one that Shadow had kicked off, then also transformed into white orbs as well, and hung in the air along with the other three.

Ikonnen gave a grin. "And you'll wish you didn't mess with the Knights of the Round." He muttered, as the twelth knight appeared behind Shadow suddenly, his huge cape flapping as he brought his huge sword down and slashed Shadow's back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow drew back his sword as he noticed the prescence of another knight, he was able to divert the blow enough so it wasn't fatal, but it still made a large gash across his back blood began pouring out of him as he spun quickly and raked his blade thru the knight, "BAD MOVE!! NOW I'M ANGRY!" He shouted as he pointed his swords at Ikonnen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar groaned as he felt the slick muscle caressing his shaft, it aroused him so much he almost immediatly started to give kisses to Ada's crotch.

Kubrika folded his arms as he felt Ikonnen entering his castle, "You are going to face me again with your petty knights Auros?" he asked, "I thought you were smarter. Or maybe you are becoming Insane by any chance? I could always use your evilness for my army!" he teased.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad