Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"No...You lie!!!" Wengren shouted from his inert state "No one...human would do that to their own kind...what would humans want with an undead army?"
The OCA
As Colby waited for Sir Ikonnen responce she growing more feral by the second more like that of a dragon. "Where are the summon gems," Colby growled as she pick up Ikonnen's desk and throwing it across the room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*Zerus' Room*

She nods and smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kubrika narrowed his eyes, "Undead? They tried to control them with celular fixing and genetic engeneering to make them into soldiers for war!" he said, "Their experiment went awfully wrong as you can see. The DNA make up ruined their own lives. Did you know your so called friend was the one who used the Dark Gem to power the machine that released the chemicals?" he asked, a wicked grin appearing in his face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No...that..he wouldnt do that...I met him with my own two eyes, Ikonnen would not do that....would he" Wengren went back and forth as he laid on the floor.
The OCA
Ikonnen's eyes diluted even more - after hearing that, he was almost in a state of sudden paralysis. An awkward silence came from his mouth, instead of words.

-Zerus' Room-

He then wrapped his arms around her, as he pulls the sheets over them both - pressing their bodies together even more. "Do you mind if... you could rest or have a nap here... wh-while I sleep... my love?" He asked softly to her, as he reached down and stroked her head with apaw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Zerus' Room*

She twitches her ears happily and murrs softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby growled and jumped out the open window and started folowing Silver and Wengrens trail to the insanes secret passage under the Castle.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*Zerus' Room*

"And... I would love it if you would." Zerus added, a bright blush crossing over his face. "...Then... Just nudge up a bit further...." He whispered softly to her, wanting to be able to kiss her before sleeping.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Zerus' Room*

She giggles and keeps blushing
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)