Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross

One of the spheres came flying from the floor of the room where Ikkonen and the rest were reunited. It barely made sound or movement after it came out from the tiny hole it made below Ikkonen's desk, it rolled slightly. It just looked like a metal ball like children use to play. It rolled over to Grimlock and slightly touched his leg.

The other sphere went floating and suddenly it hit John in the chest, it sank right into his chest.

"I wasn't given specs of this place," said Mar, "I thought you'd come with them" he looked at Shadow's eyes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As soon as Ikonnen made his statement about him tricking them he got up from the wall and walked up to Sir Ikonnen and looked up to him nervously "What do...I have to do...to prove myself.."
The OCA
"Thank you sir." Hiro said quickly as he ran out of the room towards the front doors.

*Outskirts*

"I was just told to come, wasn't told to bring anything." Shadow said, "You're a stealthy guy, think you could do some recon?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erne's hair ruffled as he drove his way through the streets. "I'hm coming!" He cried loudly into the air, which echoed for miles beyond.

*Sir Ikonnen's Office*

"There is not much at this time." He sighed, before looking at Grimlock again. "But how about you... show me what you can do?"

Zerus looked quickly at Yoosei, before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. "....Please... just hold me...." He whimpered softly - she could plainly see now the colour that was once on his face now drained - a pale white covering most of his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar nodded, "Be right back," he said and then moved fast through the cracks and big rocks towards the complex. He looked over the guards in the surroundings, most of them were armed with various weapons terrorists would use. But also there were quite a good amount of police's armory, Guess this is where the police remains he narrowed his eyes as he thought.

Mar soon leaped onto a tall rock to then kick-jump to the roof of the big building, he looked over the people below, then he quickly spun as he noticed a Sniper walking nearby. Mar leapt back to hide behind a smoke stack.

"Hmm?" the guard heard a small noise and walked over to where Mar had been.

Mar narrowed his eyes and then got behind the Guard, he got his swallow's blade on his neck, "Say good night," he frowned and cut the sniper's neck clean, the man's arms hanged in air without movement. "Hodoyo," he snapped his fingers and a Flare started to consume the corpse. This place is quite guarded...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I am a warlock so I use practicly anything with shadow in it." Grimlock rose his hand and a shadow bolt appeared in his hand. He then sighed. "Most of my spells are to slowly drain life away, like putting Smoulder with Contamination can quickly drain a persons life away. You already know about Sedrick..my imp, if you didnt know I can summon demons."

Grimlock summoned a Voidwalker "This is my voidwalker. I mainly use him as a shield whenever I need cover." With a wave of his hand he dismissed it.

He then summoned a Succubus "And this is my Succubus. She doesnt hit too hard but shes good when you need a good distraction." he then disummoned her.

"And you already know about my Infernal." Grimlock looked down at the floor "I'm...really sorry for that..."
The OCA
Shadow looked up as he saw a flash of light, "Idiot, what amateur would use fire? Anyone looking up could've seen that."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erne drew even closer, as now the skids of the bike could be heard from where Shadow and Mar were. Strapped to his belt were three, not two, gems. One white, one blue, and one black. As he drew closer, he could start to see the East Mansion's roof, and he grinned. "Hm, looks innocent from here..." He muttered softly to himself.

*Sir Ikkonen*

"All pretty amazing." Sir Ikonnen commented, before coughing. "Don't worry, my powers are, to say the least, quite powerful." He then flicked his eyes over the paper on his desk. "Maybe I should record some of these... powers, of yours."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And Shadow was right. "Drop your weapons and come quietly you Insane scum!" a guard shouted as he points his Sniping Rifle at him as he knelt.

Mar turned his head, an evil grin appearing over his face, Fun for me, he said, then grabbed his swallow and prepared to slash the guard, but the dragon heard at least seven more rifles pumping and ready to fire around him. He stopped movement, Drats... didn't count on them being so much... I've got only three gauges saved... he growled to himself.

"You are going to come with us little lizard," one of the guards said, confidently walking up to the blue dragon, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right now...power is the last thing on my mind" Grimlock looked on him intently
The OCA