Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Kubrika opened his eyes and stood up, soon finding out about John's and Grimlock's moves, As I predicted. Both were about to turn against me. Bah, pathetic creatures, that's why I sent them to the West, there wasn't a single remaining survivor he narrowed his eyes.

The Lord formed a small sphere, he threw it up and it divided in two. Both shot through the ceiling.

Afterwards, he checked how his operatives were by scanning with his mind, soon finding that Mar and Ada were in place already, but a third prescence was not there. He contacted Shadow a second time to warn him from his disobedience, East. Two minutes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sir Ikonnen growled slightly for a few more seconds, before his calm complexity returned, and he ruffled a hand through his hair. "Don't need to say sorry, Hiro. Now, take a seat. This insane attack on the mansion has taken a lot out of me, and the recent news I have heard from Erne is quite disturbing...."

Erne quickly sat down next to Silver, and sighed.

Zerus, not wanting to say anything at that time, found a seat next to her, and sat down next to Yoosei, and placed a paw on her lap, nodding at her. "Don't worry, I'm sure the news is just probably why the insanes attacked us this morni..."

The leader coughed. "...It's much more then that, Zerus."

The hybrid dragon-wolf stopped talking, his heart skipping a beat. "....What.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she places one paw gently on the paw he has on her lap and blushes a bit but then blinks and twitches ears while looking at Sir Ikonnen "what... more than that..then what is it"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Second? Didn't even notice the first.

IC:

Shadow sat up right immediately, scrambling as he grabbed his katanas and threw on his necklace, Sir. He thought, hoping Kubrika heard him. He ran out the door forgetting that the general was still in the shower.

He made it to the position quickly, "I'm here." He said quickly as he ran up.

*Southern cross*

Hiro sat down in a seat, still not taking his eyes off of Grimlock, to think that he had been there when someone was being raped and didn't do anything sickened him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver's ears twitched intently listening carefully
The OCA
Sir Ikonnen, with a heavy heart, muttered. "We lost all our kin in the West alliance of the Cross, earlier this day." He then turned around, and put his cigar back in his mouth. "That. Is how more it is."

Zerus' eyes shot open as he heard that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiro couldn't believe it, "An entire faction whiped out? There would've had to be an army of Insane, why didn't we know of it in advance?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well..that'll definitly get them on my nice side." Grimlock thought to himself. "They attacked the west side? I never got any word of it."

"The entire west...faction?" Silver lowered his head "I...transfered from there...I knew people there."
The OCA
Yoosei widens her eyes and her ears perked up in air "the entire unit?.... but but..." she shivers "but how was such thing possible? how did it happened?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Shadowknight Wrote:OOC: Second? Didn't even notice the first.

Quote:Kubrika suddenly opened his eyes and contacted every single minion of his, John and Grimlock, West. Ten minutes, he stopped for a second, Ada, Shadow and Alexander, East, he narrowed his eyes, Five minutes.

There you are.

IC:

Mar opened his eyes as he heard Shadow, "You're slow. You kept us waiting for ages here," the dragon said, staring on Shadow blankly, "It seems the Lord wants us to break into here. The West is done for, this is the next target."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad