Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC: Okay that's a little much.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erne looked quickly at Kellie, and shrugged. "I believe she wanted to castrate Shadow...." But then he turned away. "He deserves it, though. Although it maybe against the Southern Cross' rules, you MUST keep this a secret if she succeeds."

The robed man sighed. "Looks like I was not needed." And almost immediately, he started walking off into the darkness.

OOC: What about the other testicle, ROFL......

Nath: *staring*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: DON'T GIVE HER IDEAS!! I'dve missed lefty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, be glad you still got it. Anyway, Weredragon changed it so you have lefty back. Shame, woulda made it more odder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I'dve been wracked with pain everytime I tried to write! You know how watching a guy get kicked in the nuts make you feel a twinge of pain? TRY THINKING ABOUT A CHARACTER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOU GETTING HIS NUT CHOPPED OFF!

IC:

"Finally." Hiro shouted happily as the last of the ice holding him in place crumbled, he placed his sword back into the holster on his back and ran out of the mirage room, gripping his side tightly, You'd think they'd have put the med ward closer to the large room of death wouldn't ya? He thought as he stumbled through the halls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Kyo it's ok that ya hadn't see my post before... sometimes it happens...I know it

IC:

She blinks and looks at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
John jumps up,only to get hit by one of the bolts"AAAHHH,WEAPON ENHANCE:DARKNESS,and now,MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE,BLOOD RAIN!"He throws the blood into the air,causing Ikonnen and the Leviathan to weaken and slow down while John is stronger and speeds up.John then charges at the Leviathan"TRIANGLE SLASH!"he hits the Leviathan dead on.
OOC: AAAH Stupid work!!!

IC:

Silver had left Grimlock in a holding cell deep within the Mansion with his staff taken from him and spells cast upon him so he cannot summon Sedrick or use any magic.

Now standing behind Sir just incase he neede help.
The OCA
After looking about the hideout's lounge for a moment Ada located a healing stone left on the table. "Resting won't be a problem." she assured Mar as she grabbed the runed rock, using the magic within it to heal them of their previous wounds and bruises. Returning the rock to it's place on the rickety table, Ada sighed as she sat down on the lumpy sofa. "I suppose we should wait until things calm down before looking for the others, unless you have a better idea." The last bit of her speech seemed to hold a seductive tone as a sly smirk grew on her muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar even felt the awkward silence that had just filled the room after Ada's comment, he looked on the girl's eyes to reasure her intentions, "Well I uh... wouldn't mind!" he said with a grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad