Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Shadow narrowly avoided a death blow, moving slightly to allow the claw to barely hit him, but it still managed to carve a nasty gash across his midsection, "If you think a traitor, a bitch, a fossil and some bird can defeat me you're sadly mistaken." Shadow smiled as he drew out his katana, dragging it across Dia-Borus' side as he passed by.

*Mansion*

"If I were to guess," Hiro said as he got to his feet, picking up his sword, "I'd say you were in a lot of trouble, this is the training facility here, welcome to the Mirage Room. Computer, start sequence Hiro's assault!" Hiro shouted as the room sprang to life, panels in the walls opened to reveal weaponry of all kinds, spikes protruded from the ceiling and floor, "Let's see what you got." Hiro swung his sword towards the dragon, aiming to cleave him in half or force him into one of the many traps in the room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I was planning on him waking up,he doesn't stay knocked out for long.

IC:John wakes up as he sees Silver and Ikonnen"This isn't good."
Silver got up on top of a car parked on the front lawn "YEAH YOU INSANE PEOPLE STAY OUT OF OUT HOME!!!!" He yelled
The OCA
"You're too loud,wolf"John said as he looked at Silver.
Ikonnen then turned around, and sighed. "Don't tell him what he is, insane. Or you'll be the next puppet for my summon to try out." He then grinned deviously, knowing what might be the outcome.

Dia-Borus shrieked. It's side was completely slashed, but not wrecked. In fury, it's claw reached out and immediately casted Demi on Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
John looks at Ikonnen"So,the leader."
Ikonnen managed a chuckle. "Yes, the leader. And you should be afraid. Like you have your Lord, we, the Southern Cross, have me and Erne."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: If my calculations are correct, that's seven!

"Gah." Shadow gasped a bit as his body felt like it weighed a ton for a few minutes. "Okay, you've been asking for this!" He drew out a second katana from his side, "SENKO JIN!" He vanished in a flash, almost instantly Dia-Borus erupted in a fountain of blood as flashes of light reflected off his blades gashed across him, the same flashes quickly moved around cutting across the old lizard, Colby, and Kellie. Shadow reappeared a split second later, his katanas dripping with blood, "You better consider yourselves lucky, my injuries kept me from being able to kill you all. But next time your luck will run out." He added as he jumped to a roof and ran off.

OOC: Sorry guys, big storm here, I need to get off before my computer get's fried.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar widened his eyes as he turned around, hearing Hiro talk, "GAK!" he groaned as he was hit by the blade, his health lowering slightly as he back off, but was hit by a spiked ball and thrown to the ground, "RATS!" he growled as his swallow went by flying away. He noticed Ada's prescense, "Ada!" he yelled to his friend, "Get outta here! It's a trap!"

OOC: ARGH! Damn my five second memory!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not afraid of anyone,even the lord."John said.