Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Carrian patted Disturbed on the back and said, "Don't say another word just let your pain out I'm here for you."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I know I want her to be happy, but I want to be the one to give her that." Disturbed wipe his eyes "Now that she now has someone else to give her that, there is no purpose for me."
The OCA
"I like you and maybe we could you know hook up," said Carrain try cheer up big wolf.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I dont know, I dont think I could ever love anybody as much as I loved Tieya." Disturbed said with a sigh.
The OCA
"You Love Tieya and you will always love her; but that does not mean you can't love some else," said Carrian with sadness in her vioce because so knows she has just been rejected.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed held Carrian's hand "Well...maybe, I could start...cutie."
The OCA
"But but I thought you were going to reject me," said Carrian tears forming because she was happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"How could I reject someone with your kindness...your...beauty" Disturbed said brushing his paw against Carrian's cheek.
The OCA
"Thank you," said Carrain and she kissed Disturbed long and hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed went wide eyed for a second then melted into the kiss. He hugged her and leaned back on the sofa laying her on top her, rubbing her back.
The OCA