Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Eh, can't find any info on it, so I don't think it'll work. I want my character to explain why he chose it for her. And don't forget about Veemon.

IC:

Darky gave her a mischevious grin, sitting next to her.

"This is a very special sex toy, my dear," he purred, holding it near her so she could see. "It has a special sensor that sticks into the user's pussy and detects when the user has an orgasm. It assists the user in having an orgasm by generating mild electric shocks. When it detects an orgasm, it shoots a compressed-gas pellet into whomever the user is fucking." he explained, then he handed the dildo to Ranamon, who giggled mischeviously.

"You don't mind being analed by a womon, do yah sugah? If you do, we could just use the dildo the old fashioned way," purred Ranamon, fitting the dildo's strap around her pelvis and putting her end inside her pussy. She moved in front of Aqua, the dildo standing at attention. "Wanna lube it up, sweetie?" she chirped.
OOC: Lol. I don't need to write he's watching everything in every post. It's irrelevant.

Mizu means water. I don't know if it helps.

IC:

She looked on the dildo and huffed a bit, Darky's cock looked bigger than that. She was like a little girl what that matter, she wanted the biggest cock near her, but unfortunately, she couldn't take it, so she sighed. Aqua smiled a bit and nodded to Ranamon, "I don't mind at all..." she said softly, then ran her tongue over the dildo, covering it in saliva enough so it'd be lubed before entering, "Is that enough?" she said as she promptly stopped licking the dildo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon nodded, motioning for Aqua to get on all fours. Once the rookie was in position, Ranamon placed the dildo at her tailhole and pushed in. With the didlo being smaller, she didn't have to go slow, and immedialty began to thrust into the rookie, moaning as the dildo gave her a mild electric jolt.

Darky smiled as Ranamon analed the little rookie. His tail slithered up under Aquaveemon and rubbed against her wet pussy a little, then pushed into her wet muff.
Aqua moaned when she started to get thrusted by the dildo, she whimpered over the pleasure as her inner walls were pushed apart bit by bit by the cock, "Nnnghh... ohh... yessss..." she moaned in bliss as the tail got inside her cunt, precum rained on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon let out a squeak when the dildo gave her another jolt, making her cunny quiver around the sex toy.

"Hope yah...aren't...ohhh...afraid of...ahhh...heights...ngghhu...sugah, cuz...coooo...gas is....mrrr...helium...uhhh," panted Ranamon as her orgasm approached.

Meanwhile, Darky moved in front of the rookie, nuzzling her face and licking her as though she were a kitten. His paws moved to her chest, taking her nipples between thumb and forefinger and gently rolling the little nubs.
"Nnghhh.." moaned Aqua as both digimon pleasured her, "Ahhhh... this feels just... so good..." she gasped as her hole and nipples were toyed with. Another orgasm was yet building inside her again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dildo gave Ranamon another electric jolt, which sent her over the edge. She squealed with pleasure as she came, her juices leaking out around the dildo. The sex toy let out a little beep followed by a clicking sound, shooting the gas pellet into Aquaveemon's ass. A few seconds later, it activated with a loud hiss.

"Mmm, get ready, sugah. You're about to fly high," cooed Ranamon, pulling the dildo from Aqua's tailhole. She reached under the rookie and rubbed her belly, which was already starting to bulge out.

"Hope you like heights, my love," purred Darky, getting behind her so he could finger-fuck her pussy, since Aqua hadn't cum yet. He plunged two fingers into her wet hole, rapidly sliding them in and out.
Aqua yelped as the pellet went inside, when Ranamon started fingering she hit her orgasm and released considerable amounts of juices again. Her belly was expanding rapidly now, "Mnnnhhh... ohh..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Don't forget to give her a squeaky voice. And it was Darky who was fingering her, not Ranamon.

IC:

Darky quickly fetched a rope and tied it around Aqua's ankle, then tied the other end around the bed post. Aquaveemon's belly was already three feet around and the gas was rapidly moving to the other parts of her body.

Her arms were pushed up to a forty-degree angle as her sides bloated up and her legs were pushed into a straddle position. Her back rounded out, giving her the appearance of a blue ball with arms, legs and a head. Her arms, legs, and even her tail were swallowed up into the vast expanse of her bloated body, leaving only her hands and feet visible.

"Mmm, you got really big that time, sweetie," purred Ranamon as Aqua's bloated body floated upwards, reaching a height of three feet before the rope went taut. She reached up and pulled the rookie's body down, rubbing her stretched out skin.

"Say something, my dear. Let's hear your squeaky voice," purred Darky, licking her bloated belly, placing little kisses on her skin. His tail moved to her pussy, rubbing against her swollen petals.
OOC: My bad.

IC:

Aqua murred from the attention to her swollen canal, "Hrrrr..." as always, but her tone was a bit weaker. When she heard the plead to listen to her 'squeaky' voice, she came out of her trance just to ask: "What squeaky voice?" she chirped in a very squeaky, yet adorable voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad