Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Shadow didn't reply, removing the cum-coverd feather from her pussy. He put the tip in his mouth, sucking and licking the love juice off.

"You taste exquisite, slave. Now, just one more thing before you're released." he said, moaning as Tieya continued to pleasure his cock, jerking him off and jiggling his ball sac.

"Wanna taste, my dear," he purred, reaching back and running the tip of the feather up Tieya's tummy.
Tieya giggled, and murred, as she continued to jack Shadow's member up and down. "Awww... nice offer, but I'll have to take it down, sorry." She spoke softly, as she breathed hotly on Shadow's neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow groaned as her hot breath blew against his throat, tilting his head back to nuzzle her.

"Oooh, you're a naughty girl, turning down such a good treat. I might let our slave punish you for that," he murred, groaning as his cock started to vibrate in her claws, signalling his approaching orgasm.

"Well, since your mistress doesn't want to taste your delicious seed, why don't you," he cooed. He ran the feather over Ebon's lips, then pushed it into her mouth, letting her taste herself.
Ebon sucked and licked the feather in front of her face "mmmmm I didnt know I tasted so good" she said with a light chuckle.
The OCA
Tieya licked Shadow's face once with her soft tongue, and smiled, as she continued to jerk his member off. "Oh, it was that good of a treat... was it?" She let out a stiffle of a giggle, as she pressed her smooth body up against Shadow's back. "But... I would probably still think you... taste a whole lot better..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow let out a loud groan of pleasure as he came, shooting a stream of his seed onto Ebon's belly and breasts. Shadow purred as his orgasm died down, turning to face Tieya and pulling her body up against his, a last spurt of his seed hitting her tummy.

"So...my naughty girl...do you want to be dominated now...or do you just want to fuck? I wouldn't mind...a threesome," he purred, kissing and licking her face, reaching behind her and squeezing her ass.

He removed his tail from her pussy, getting a whimper of protest from Tieya, who hadn't cum yet, and used it to undo Ebon's restraints. He then placed it back into Tieya's cunny, making the dragoness purr with satisfaction.
OOC:
cboy Wrote:He removed his tail from her pussy, getting a whimper of protest from Tieya, who hadn't cum yet, and used it to undo Ebon's restraints. He then placed it back into Tieya's cunny, making the dragoness purr with satisfaction.
Just a note: isn't that powerplaying?

IC:

Tieya moaned loudly, and placed her claws on Shadow's shoulders, staring into his eyes. "Mh... yes... I like the sound of being dominated... by someone as handsome.. strong.. and trustworthy as you...." She then moved one of her claws down, and slowly rubbed one of her fingers into the seed on her tummy, and pulled it up to her muzzle, placing it in there and suckling on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry. I did a few things that are usually considered powerplaying earlier and no one said anything, so I assumed there wasn't a problem. I'll stop now.

IC:

Shadow cocked his head to the side upon hearing the word "handsome".

"What...is it about me...that makes me...'cute' and 'handsome'?" he asked, the words so foreign to him.

"I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but...those words have never been used to describe me; people always say I'm...dark, creepy...and evil," he said, looking into her eyes.
OOC: I don't class much as powerplaying, lol... I probably didn't notice them.

IC:

Tieya blinked, and stayed silent for a few seconds, before giggling, and licking Shadow's face. "What makes you cute is the way you talk... it just... captivates me." She then moved her claws down and snuggled his chest to hers.

"...And what makes you handsome... is that face of yours and your build... they're just... so..." She didn't want to finish that question, as she pressed her muzzle to his.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow murred into the kiss, her words in his head. He pulled away, still confused.

"The way I talk? What is it about my speech that you find attractive? And my face and build are just so what?" he asked, really, really wanting to know.

Millions of girls had heard his voice and seen his face and it had frightened them, not attracted them. What did this dragoness see in them?