Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Ooc: Remember this is a BDSM Fetish rpg it don't have to be painful, but I would seeing the people that are supose to be slave tied up or something.

Ic: Since the show with Criss and Ebon was over he untied her and released her.

"Yes, how may I help you," palmon asked Distrubed?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed looked at the cute little Palmon talking to him "Dont you ever get any down time..hic! Havent you ever wanted to...hic...have some fun too?"
The OCA
Ooc: Carrian

profile: Weretigress

role: undesided

she is human who was bitten be a weretiger and cursed to be one cansift her form to one or the other and is new to BDSM.

measurements are: B cup and is a bit huskee

"I wonder if there are any cute boy in the club," thought Carrian as she entred the club looking very fragil in her human form.

"Ownly when one of you pays, do we take great pleaser out of the experince ," said the Palmon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Hey uh, Disturbed, my character doesn't run the place, so I don't know why your character is yelling at him about the beer.

IC:

Shadow purred as she complimented his taste, then moved down to her pussy, damp with arousal. He pulled his tail out and moved it up to her face, rubbing the cum-soaked end against her lips.

"Let's see how you taste, my dear," he purred, nuzzling her labia before running his tongue up and down her petals.
OOC: Sorry Cboy your character just seemed like he owned the place :P

IC:

"Oh come on...hic...you never just wanted to do it...hic...out of your own free will. I mean you work so hard to keep...hic...this place running, dont you deserve a break.." Disturbed said still dry as ever
The OCA
"We get fifty bucks a hour here and we get penty of down. Do you like them sweet and inesint or do you like rough noughty girls mister? asked the Palmon.

Carrian walked up to Disturbed. "How are you two tonight I'm new here and would like to learn the in and out of the club," asked Carrian.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed looked down at the Palmon "Fifty bucks huh...oh alright." Reaches down in his pocket but doesnt feel anything except his pouch. "Hey, where'd my..hic..pants go?" He then looked up "Oh there they arrre!" Disturbed reached up into his pocket and took out his wallet "hic...here I'll give you and extra 20 for..hic..being so damn cute..hic" Disturbed reached his arm out with the 70 dollars in his paw.
The OCA
"Thanks, what about the lady that would like to know about this club Master Distrubed," asked Palmon slave nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I dont know, right now I'm up for just about anything..hic..as long as nothing goes up my..hic..arse..I dun like that too much" Disturbed answered the little Palmon "Oh and dont be so nervous..hic..I'm a nice guy."
The OCA
Carrian realizing that the guy in front of her is wasted. Sat down at the bar and ordered a bloody mary.

Palmon helped the hobling Distrubed to a room, "This is going to be a intristing night. This guy could of had that other girl as well as me" said Palmon softly to her self.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz