Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Saphire licked her lips with her dragon tongue feeling her tits being fondled by Nath's claws. She then regained movement from her tail, she took her tail and started rubbing Nath's pouch with her smooth broad tail.
The OCA
Shadow pulled her over to the bed, now unoccupied after Katt had taken her mistress, and sat down on it, moving to put her on her belly over his lap.

He reached down and caressed her butt cheeks, admiring the plump orbs, purring at their softness.

"So soft and plump; you have such a sexy ass, my dear," he purred, pulling his hand back and placing a light swat on her tush, just enough to sting a little.
Tieya let out a small moan, her tail uncoiling from around Shadow, and swishing in the air. "Ahh... Mmhh, yeah, I guess I do..." She murred softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow began placing light, teasing spanks on her plumb tush, sometimes making them firm, other times just barely touching her skin. He alternated from cheek to cheek, sometimes doing both at once. Tieya's bum began to turn a delightful shade of pink, and felt warm to the touch.

Shadow placed one more slap on her butt, then gently caressed her warm cheeks for a few seconds before pushing onto her back on the bed. He lay on top of her, nuzzling at her neck, licking down to the V of her collarbone and then down between her breasts.
Tieya rested her head back on the bed, and murred from the back of her throat, her eyes closing. One of her claws slowly lifted from her side, and stroked the back of Shadow's head. "Mrr...Shadow.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Come on I know you want to do more to me than that" Saphire said with a giggle.
The OCA
Nath let out a moan, as his crotch was rubbed by Saphire's tail. His crotch twitched, as his member started to slide out from his pouch. He then swiftly, but gently, started to roll his tongue down her body from her neck. "Mrrh... Of course...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mmmm hurry I cant wait anymore" Saphire urged Nath to go on as she murred to his licking.
The OCA
Nath then moved further down her body at a fast pace; reaching her crotch in a matter of mere seconds. He then started nuzzling it for a few seconds, before he poked his tongue out and started to lick it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire murred as she felt the Nath's tongue lick and explore her pussy.
The OCA