Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: gunter, your forgetting something.
Blue Rover Wrote:Cronos turned his head and gave mar the evil eye and said, "and just what can be done about it? nothing. so i may as well enjoy it. do me a favor and get Flamey outta here." then nudged Flicker's head, wanting a kiss.
Veemon's Followers
He continued too hold his grip but enough so he could breath but not get away.

"I will ask again why did you attack me?" he said his voice a tad bit darker but his eyes remaind just as soft as before. He had no intention of seriously hurting this male but he belived that he knew what he wanted and he would help him achieve it without having too commit a crime.
"What are you doing with that dummy dummy?" Keres said as he was just behind the wolf, searching around the wolf's bag, the Keres that the wolf had his paws on suddenly turned into Dark Keres, who was fast asleep.

"Hmmm... I know it's in here somewhere, I could smell it a mile away!" Keres said, continuing to dig into the wolf's bag, throwing away the stuff that he didn't think was promising.

"Ah! Here it is!" Keres said as he got a package of noodles. "BEEF NOODLES!!!" Keres squeals in joy as he held the package up.
OOC: Lol- sorry Cronos!

IC: Flicker took a hint, and pressed his muzzle against Cronos lips.

"I am VERY sorry Sir!!" Blaize said bashfully, he had snatched Dark Keres from the wolf, and tugged on Keres. "Keres- No! You don't need to TAKE his food! I'll make some! Stealing is- er- wrong!" Blaize said embarassedly.

"-Oh- it's you- guys." Blue came out of the bushes. "Hey- if you happen to see Ky, Cronos- or anyone- tell them I'll be gone for a bit-"
The wolf looked at him and stared for a while then walked over too his bag and slowly pulled out what looked like two sodas, he threw them too Blaze and Kenas, he looked them his eyes gazing at the two and said slowly.

"Here, too wash down the food"
occ: its all good. ic:

Cronos moaned into Flick's mouth as Flicker pounded away at his ass, and explored the warm cavern that was Flickers mouth with his tounge. his hand reached down and started to rub his length, already hard from the pleasure and slight pain of Flicker in his prostate.
Veemon's Followers
Zeke raises an eyebrow. "Odd...." Without making a sound, he comes closer to them, still undetectable. Now he's right behind Blue. "WHERE're ya going, Blue?" he says to make him jump a bit.
OOC: It's Keres X3 Not Kenas. Hihihihi.

"Awww but trying to get stuff without having them from thin air is cool and exciting!" Keres said, looking sweet and innocent to Blaize.

As he caught the soda, he throws it over the sleeping Dark Keres and slings a card at it, slicing it in half, the soda making Dark Keres wet.

"HEY!" Dark Keres yelled as he sat up. "I was sleeping you know!!!... Oh!!!! FOOD!!!" Dark Keres starts to fight with Keres over the noodles.

"Mine!" "No! Mine!"
"Home." Was all Blue replied.

"So... how come?" Ryon asked.

"No reason."

Flicker growled lightly, nearing his orgasm.

"Rrrrr..." Blaize purred, he liked the wolf, and like what cats usually did- rubbed against the wolf's leg.
Keres stopped fighting with Dark Keres when he saw Blaize, he then pokes Blaize and whispers to his ear, "You like him don't ya?". After that he stood up and looked at the wolf in the eye. "So? Who are you and what are you doing here in the woods? Are you lost too?" Keres said, pointing a finger at the wolf's face.