Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flicker nuzzled the back of Cronos' neck passionately, still in his trance.
A powerful wolf slowly walks down a road, his gold eyes fixed on the road ahead, his face expressionless but he seemes too hold himself with pride, his powerful gloved arms move side too side in time with his hips, his ripped jeans revealing parts of his strong legs, his tail sways side too side as he does, his cloack flapping in the breeze.
occ: nice detail, GF. ic:

Cronos turned his head and gave mar the evil eye and said, "and just what can be done about it? nothing. so i may as well enjoy it. do me a favor and get Flamey outta here." then nudged Flicker's head, wanting a kiss.
Veemon's Followers
(thank you)

The wolf stopped slightly, he could hear faint voices, he grunted slightly but continued walking, he knew he was walking toward sthe voices, but that is not why he was walking, he was trying too find a spot too rest, his gold eyes seemed too move slightly too the right as he examined the are, and then they slowly made their way too the left, and the finally straight forward again, he cleched his paws into a fist and then unclenched them, no visible too the owner of the voices.
"Okay, no need to over-react." Mar waved his claws suggestively and went to Flamey, picked him up like a little kid and then walked out of the room, heading to the living room. "Are you still tired Flamey?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No way!" Flamey cheers.

"Well," says Ky, "they were my only friends for awhile, and always told me I had potential--but they were all older than me, and all had those powers.... They had to hide or be questioned about them, but I don't know why, considering that Zeke's another water controller. Anyway, I left them after awhile, and... well, they don't have a fire wolf, and I guess that's me...."
Mar got Ky out of the room too and laid Flamey on the sofa softly while smiling. "Okay then Flamey, your brother will be busy playing a personal game with Cronos, he'll surely make this fast." then he faced Ky and nodded to him. "Do you think they'll try to... come for you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky grins. "They don't know where to look! Might not recognize me anyway."
"Well, since they don't know you won't have to worry then, right?" asked Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue's right ear perked up. "That sounded like- no- it can't be-" Blue sprang up, not noticing humon and Kai. "T-Tony?" he said, tears nearly forming in his eyes. In a flash of blue- he was outside.