Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Jedrek blushed a dark red across his cheeks as a light bulge started to form in his pants. He gently lifted Livian off of his crotch and onto the bed before uttering lightly, "S-Sure, if that makes you comfortable. I'm g-going to go take that shower now...a nice...cold shower..." The nervous gentleman dragon quickly rushed into the bathroom and closed the door, before the sounds of cold water could be heard. Does she realize how crazy she's making me?! How could she do all that and be innocent of what's she doing to me? He sighed in relief as the cold water calmed his scaly pouch down, keeping his lust at bay...for the moment.

"Oooh, I like a lady who gets straight to the point." Hyouzen smirked as he saw Foria's pants rip with her bare nethers right above his long, blue snout. The water dragon licked his lips before he teasingly gripped her hips and rump, before giving her pussy a long, rough slurp along the outer lips.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Did I did something wrong?' The windragon questioned to herself confusingly. Maybe he's gay, and doesn't seem to like her very much. He probably likes Hyouzen alot even though they argue everytime. Though he did kissed her hand...so she couldn't judge on that theory. Maybe he's probably bisexual. She thought about it and decided it's best to leave Jedrek alone until she's sure he's interested in her. She was somewhat upset that he seems to leave her so sudden and talking very funny around her. Maybe it's her clingy personality.

Whatever the reason. When he's finished showering Livian felt she should at least apologize for not keeping her hands to herself. Even it isn't a correct answer, she didn't want Jedrek to dislike her in such a way he's avoiding her.

Foria moaned, letting her knees rested on the bed while he tasted her. She shivered ever so as he tousled her drenched pussy.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After several minutes of washing himself in the cold water, the shadow dragon toweled off and felt rather calm. Hmmm...I should apologize to Livian. I sort of left in a rush there, but I don't want to take advantage of her. Jedrek quickly got dressed and opened the door, seeing Livian waiting for him. "Oh...hello Livian." Regret could be seen in the ebony dragon's eyes once he saw the upset expression on her face. "Um, I'm sorry I left in a rush like that. I guess I got a little anxious."

--------

Hyouzen grinned once he saw Foria get to her knees up above. Looks like someone is having fun. The water dragon gripped her rump even tighter, while he thrust his tongue firmly inside of her drenched pussy. He eagerly slurped her folds, enjoying the taste of her juices as he pushed further inside.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian stared at him confusingly, why is he apologizing to her? Instead, she shook her head and force a smile on her face. "No, no. I should be the one to apologize...if it makes you feel better. I insist that I be the one sleeping on the floor." She had sleep on floors during travels. Though she usually have something close to her body like a pillow...though she didn't want to bother asking the thief if she can have two pillows. Which there is only three pillows.

The wild canine yelped, her tail wagged rapidly as Foria felt his tongue going in. Her pussy clutched around his wet muscle like a vice; her juices however enable him to easily lick her walls. It could be a big surprise for the big dragon that she's also a dragon too, but she wouldn't show off her true form just yet...
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? Nonsense! I will sleep on the floor. I couldn't possibly have a lovely lady hurt her back sleeping down there." Jedrek smiled and gently caressed her hand, trying to make her feel better.

--------

"Mmmm, so tasty..." Hyouzen happily drove his tongue in all the way and swirled his slick muscle around. His rosy tongue grazed and rubbed against Foria's deepest reaches as he gathered up her sweet juices, all while his nose rubbed teasingly against her rosy clit. "Rawrrrr..." He was oblivious to the fact that she had another form, but at that moment he didn't care as his senses were overwhelmed by the dragoness' heated scent and taste.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian immediately have to think about that. There was no way out of that, if she's going to sleep on the floor; he's going to sleep on the floor instead. Which should be the other way around. She felt deeply displeased how it suddenly become into this manner. His gentle smoothing touch only help somewhat. Though she have to think smart enough that how they both feel better?

"Please...no. It doesn't make feel better that you would sleep on the floor. I prefer we still sleep in the same bed, but without touching each other. If that's okay with you?" Though there is a chance she might clung onto him. And that she got that from her mother's clinging habit. That habit does make her feel secure and sleep well at night. She doesn't want to make him feel uncomfortable like she did when she's on top of him.

The nightmares might come back to hunt her tormentingly even so without that support.

The wild canine wagged her furry tail, her paws stroke affectionately on his back. She continuesly moaned out as she felt his tongue teasing her immensely around her vagina area. Already her wetness signaled as she's suddenly about to cum.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek had to chuckle a little, knowing that Livian wasn't going to allow him to sleep on the floor. He then smiled towards her, appreciating her sweet nature. "A capital idea. Certainly better than either of us lying on the floor." The shadow dragon then laid back on his side of the bed and told her, "Are you feeling sleepy right now, Livian?"

-------

Hyouzen growled happily, sensing what was about to occur. The water dragon did everything he could to please the lovely canine with his tongue thrusting back and forth roughly against Foria's tender walls, while his nose continued to nuzzle her sensitive lovebutton. "Mmmm..." As his tongue eagerly slurped up the fresh wave of juices leaking forth from her pussy, his powerful claws squeezed her tender rump tighter, hoping to tease her further.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The young dragoness nodded, moving around to face at the side of the bed. She shut her eyes forcing herself to sleep. Her nightmares are coming back to haunt her. She tried to not to let that bother her. Twenty years old and she still have that dark dream. Her arms clutched herself, she looked agitated as she tries so hard to sleep through the night.

'She's a monster. Look at her wings it's mutated.'

'She probably got that from her parents, even though she looks very dragon her father's a demon spawn. I don't get why the king of darkness rule over our city. He must've possessed the queen to have children with him so he can rule over us and make us his slaves.'

Then she remembered the young children voices as as face them. Seeing her younger self rolled into a defensive ball as the youngsters throw rocks at her. 'your father is a monster and you'll become a monster just like him!'

Why do they only picked her? Why haven't they bothered her other siblings? Was it they are too scared the outcome of them? Is it because she looks weak?

And then as the bigger boy throw a rock her wing, that purple wing emerge into much more menacing creature. A figure that has feathers all around him appearing in a look off of her father but it's tongue hang out with sharp jagged tooth. And out of nowhere that figure tooked off and severely killed the big boy with his jaws.

Livian face grew into fear. Gairunn....Gairunn...please stop. The name of her brother. Gairunn please don't bite that man! Gairunn please stop biting his arm!

Her eyes bore into tears. Clutching her chest hard. "Please stop hurting people...please stop..."

She came, her juices overflowed his mouth. Foria panted just like a canine would do. Her tailed swayed feeling his mouth still dangling her pussy.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In the middle of the night, Jedrek started to stir from his sleep as he begun hearing Livian's tormented cries. The shadow dragon looked over and saw her clutching her chest, his eyes widening in panic. "Livian...Livian!" He wasn't sure if she was in actual pain or just having a nightmare as he gently shook her, trying to bring her back into the real world.

"Mmmm, juicy... <3" Hyouzen happily slurped up all her juices and cleaned her pussy with his forked dragon tongue, before he slowly pulled his head away. The beefy water dragon then reached to cuddle with Foria, and nuzzled her cheek. "So I'm guessing my cute wolfie enjoyed that?" he asked knowingly, giving a light chuckle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Jedrek shaken her body, Livian's arms then suddenly clutch around his head and brought him to her breasts. She didn't squeeze him too hard, but she was holding him as if his head was like a teddy bear. Her tenseness slowly fade into a much comfort as if holding him had drove the nightmares away.

Her wagged excitedly, her wings still burning immensely as if had been fueled up by coals. Foria smug at him. Her hands grasping his dragonhood and teasingly stroke it with her fingers. "Of course I do. You wouldn't mind if I have some fun as well?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)