Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Mmh. Just sleep. Don't worry about me." Nath murmured lightly, smiling to the neko before then reaching up and giving her ear a cute rub - unusual of him before then adding. "Goodnight, Sara." He then rested back onto his sleeping bag and pillow with a soft sigh of lax.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but purr happily, twitching her ear once he rubbed it. That was one of the things she liked the most to be done to her. "Meow~ Goodnight Nath" she murmurs rather adorably.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing her meow, the man slowly chuckled to himself, glad he had heard the cute neko's appreciation before then slowly fading out of consciousness, into the bleak of a night's sleep.

OOC: Time skip to morning lulz? x3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: that would be good x3 Prepare yourself then

IC:

Sara meowed cutely in her sleep. During night she had walked in her sleep. Without being aware of it, the neko had moved herself to the mattress in which Nath was resting in. The silver-haired girl was peacefully sleeping snuggled on Nath, her own tail wagging happily behind her. "Meow~"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the sun passed over the building and poured through the room, Nath stirred and slowly opened his eyes. Drowsy, he rubbed his eyes for a brief moment while not realising Sara was cuddling up to him. After a few moments though, after realising he couldn't move, he froze while taking a slow move to look behind him. He paused before then muttering. "H-hey.... m-morning... Sara."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnhh.. M-Morning" Sara murmurs adorably, half asleep, half awake. Soon she slowly opens her eyes while yawning cutely. Once realizing where she was, she blinks surprised at first and then looks at Nath. "How did I ended up in here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't ask me, I only woke up just now." Nath blurted out, surprised too at where she was before then chuckling and smiling. "Don't tell me in the middle of the night you crept over to here, huh?" He asked lightly, almost teasing her with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It seems that way doesn't it?" Sara quickly replied while blushing more. "Not that I complain though. You were a fine pillow" She teased him back and poked her tongue out cutely at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, now I'm a pillow?" Nath joked, laughing heartily as if the situation didn't bother him anymore, giving a small turn about before then looking onto her gently. "Wonder what you'll call me next, cushion? Bed?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mhh.." Sara puts her finger to her lips. "I wonder if you'd make a good bed, let me check" Giggling gently, the neko girl pins him down and cralws ontop of him, resting gently on top of him while smiling and wiggling her tail happily. "Comfy bed at that."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions